Visit website
Original post by Bea492
I requested to join... Let me in! :biggrin:

Done ;D
I've sent my request.
Reply 363
Sent my requenst too!
Original post by yahyahyahs
LOLLLLLL, do people still come up to you in clubs saying "YOU'RE THAT GIRL!"??

YES LMAO. I had it like 6 times in one night once. Proper weird.
Original post by aimlessinwonder
Done ;D

Once I get facebook back, i'll join to help answer any questions people have on there :P
Reply 366
Firmed for Maths with International Study!
Original post by pacni
Firmed for Maths with International Study!

Good lad! Maths is where it's at.
Reply 368
Hey fellas, firmed notts for law. I'm from Singapore btw.
Reply 369
Original post by CharleyChester
For future reference for anyone who has firmed and wants questions answering, just quote either myself, alex2606, Rachel08 or yahyahyahs and we'll try and answer any questions you have :smile:

<-- done :wink:

We're always happy to help! :biggrin:

Hi! I have an offer for Law at Nottingham (WOOHOO!). I just wanted to know, which halls are a decent distance away from the Law department/lecture halls/seminar rooms but still within walking distance? A 15-20 min walk is fine. Thanks!
Reply 370
Firmed Notts for Law!! Anyone law buddies on the thread? :smile:
Reply 371
Original post by rm22
Firmed Notts for Law!! Anyone law buddies on the thread? :smile:

I've firmed for Law.. there's a fair few of us on here, but probably worth you joining the facebook group!

See you in Sept! :biggrin:
Original post by LilMissGiggles
I have firmed Ancient History and Archaeology too, were you at the visit day last Wednesday?

No, planning on going up sometime soon though!
Original post by rm22
Hi! I have an offer for Law at Nottingham (WOOHOO!). I just wanted to know, which halls are a decent distance away from the Law department/lecture halls/seminar rooms but still within walking distance? A 15-20 min walk is fine. Thanks!

The closest halls are on campus (University Park) but you cannot choose which one you go to within University Park, only the type of room you want.
Reply 374
Original post by Black_Jack
I've firmed for Law.. there's a fair few of us on here, but probably worth you joining the facebook group!

See you in Sept! :biggrin:

Thanks dude! Group name?
Reply 376
Reply 377
Firmed for Maths :biggrin:
Reply 378
If I apply for university park accommodation around beginning/mid April, is it leaving it a bit late, and risking not getting my first choice?
Original post by Ouzo
If I apply for university park accommodation around beginning/mid April, is it leaving it a bit late, and risking not getting my first choice?

It's a little risky as it's first come first served, but it by no means guarentees you won't get your first choice. The accommodation applications are open for months.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending