The Student Room Group

Chemistry exam aqa wednesday 18th january!!!

Poll

How many marks did you think you got in the exam?

Hi guys. I'm stressing about the Chemistry exam tomorrow. How do you think it is going to go and what questions do you think might be on there? Oh, and good luck to everyone! XXX :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Well, I have it too ; feeling anxious but I acheived A's and A* in the mock wbu? It might be easier than I excpet but I am reeady for the exam. In addition, I hate the long question which is easy but all must be perferct :frown:. xxx
Reply 2
We didn't do any mocks lol. How did you find the test though? I found the long 6 mark question the easiest! Hopefully I've done well but there were some tricky parts in there. :smile:
Reply 3
Has anyone had this exam?Anyone got a mark scheme?How did you think you did?Lets open the discussion!!!
Reply 4
How was it?
Reply 5
Discuss on private messages!
Reply 6
Original post by Dalek1099

Has anyone had this exam?Anyone got a mark scheme?How did you think you did?Lets open the discussion!!!

Me! No idea but I ran out of time. Did you?
Reply 7
Original post by Jed123

Original post by Jed123
Me! No idea but I ran out of time. Did you?

no i finished well before time but that doesn't mean i didn't do badly because that lavender plant question was awful.
Reply 8

no i finished well before time but that doesn't mean i didn't do badly because that lavender plant question was awful.

yes that was deffinately the hardest question! do you have anymore tests this week?
Reply 9

also in your profile it says you got 79 ums for maths isn't 80 and A*?
Good luck everyone! I'm sure you did yourself justice. :smile:
Original post by Jed123

Original post by Jed123
also in your profile it says you got 79 ums for maths isn't 80 and A*?

it's out of 80 or at least mine was and i have physics and geography on friday.
Reply 12
Original post by blah12345
How was it?

It was tricky but some questions were alright. How about for you?
Reply 13
Original post by blah12345
How was it?

Sent you a private message.
Reply 14
It was sooooo HARD!!!!!!
Reply 15

it's out of 80 or at least mine was and i have physics and geography on friday.

is it OCR Modular? i also have physics
Original post by Jed123

Original post by Jed123
is it OCR Modular? i also have physics

AQA
Reply 17

AQA

oh right i'm doing OCR
IT WAS TOOOOOOO HARD HALF OF THE STUFF WE HADNT STUDIED WHAT WAS THE LAVENDER OIL QUESTION AND THE MANTLE ONE?
btw for the one about decreasing the amount of unsat fat did you put hardening/hydrogenation
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by iCamification
IT WAS TOOOOOOO HARD HALF OF THE STUFF WE HADNT STUDIED WHAT WAS THE LAVENDER OIL QUESTION AND THE MANTLE ONE?
btw for the one about decreasing the amount of unsat fat did you put hardening/hydrogenation

Hydrogenation sounds right- although I didn't sit is exam. If anybody has any questions, Ill try and clear them up :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending