The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

offers for Leeds Uni

who has got offers for Leeds Uni?
How long did it take from when you submitted your application?
what subject is it for?
and what is your offer?

Scroll to see replies

Still waiting! How about you
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Sonographerdream
Still waiting! How about you
I'm still waiting, what did you apply for?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I'm still waiting, what did you apply for?
Medical ultrasound
what subject is it for?
and what is your offer?
I got an offer for biochemistry BBB about a week after submitting but i think i wanna change course 😭
what subject is it for?
and what is your offer?

i have an offer, i got it after 3 weeks of submitting. it was for international history and politics aaa or aab with a in epq
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #2
I got an offer for biochemistry BBB about a week after submitting but i think i wanna change course 😭
what do you want to change to
what do you want to change to

I’m thinking chemistry or medicinal chemistry but idk what to do about it whether to change now or wait for clearing
what subject is it for?
and what is your offer?
I sent in my UCAS for french + chinese on January 18th, they were asking for grades ABB. they got back to me on the 7th feb !!! they just updated it today and reduced my grades to ABC !!!!

another one of my friends applying for spanish + portuguese got an offer back after a month from when they sent in their application
I applied on January 30th and got my offer the next day. I've already got my grades though, so maybe they're quicker to process?
I applied around the UCAS deadline and got an offer 1st of March for Economics and Politics ABB
Original post by Anonymous #2
I’m thinking chemistry or medicinal chemistry but idk what to do about it whether to change now or wait for clearing
You should probably call up the university and ask if it's possible. They might tell you to wait till results day so they can see if they have the space. I have heard other people change courses at Leeds during their first term or something, but I'm pretty sure that's dependent on whether you have the grades and if they have the space.
what subject is it for?
and what is your offer?
I've got an offer for genetics, I got it a week after applying back in October. My offer is ABB :smile:
what subject is it for?
and what is your offer?

just had an offer for law!
Original post by user111788
just had an offer for law!
oooh congrats! i’m still waiting for a response from them :frown: can i ask what predicted grades you’ve got?
Original post by hazza939
oooh congrats! i’m still waiting for a response from them :frown: can i ask what predicted grades you’ve got?

i have 3A*s. best of luck!! 💘
what subject is it for?
and what is your offer?

Hi I got an offer from Leeds uni.
I applied for social work and there was an interview process. They took about 7-8 days to get back to me to offer me a place.

I know recently that my other friends have just got given their offers from Leeds within this week. Hope this helps
Original post by JustAnotherFloop
You should probably call up the university and ask if it's possible. They might tell you to wait till results day so they can see if they have the space. I have heard other people change courses at Leeds during their first term or something, but I'm pretty sure that's dependent on whether you have the grades and if they have the space.

They’ve changed me to chemistry thank god. They told me yesterday 😎
was wondering if anyone had an email from leeds uni and not just a ucas track/congratulations email? igot in for psych but my offer is a bit weird as i don’t take one of the subjects so am nervous about thisbeing a mistaken identity thing. i don’t have an email from leeds itself, just ucas
Original post by Anonymous #4
was wondering if anyone had an email from leeds uni and not just a ucas track/congratulations email? igot in for psych but my offer is a bit weird as i don’t take one of the subjects so am nervous about thisbeing a mistaken identity thing. i don’t have an email from leeds itself, just ucas

Normally UCAS tell you there’s an update and then Leeds later on will send an email about your offer and everything else you need to know.

Quick Reply

Latest