The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

aaaaaaaaaand the panic begins. :L
any guesses on what the boundary for aqa phyA unit 1 is going to be. i reckon it might be 53/70.
Original post by confused dot com
My stomach just back-flipped when I saw this thread :s-smilie: Just really want to meat my offer with no June resits.

:colone:
Original post by ManPowa
Your in the third year as me. :smile:
I dont know, I just have this weird gut feeling about my results. It could go either way, like ive done excellant with all A-C grades or i can get all b-ds which I wont be able to cope with. I just hate bio n chem with a passion and would haite if i have to retake anything in June.
I did bio 1, bio4, chem 2, chem 4 and islam AS.

im in my 2nd year lol :frown: im going uni this year in sept hopefullyy!! need 240 points
i want D's in my bio and chem because im already on an A in ict and for languages ive been predicted C so thats more than enough points, i just dont wanna resit in june!!
Oh damn, 9 days to go o.O Oh well I know I have to re-sit... I will probably get 1 D and 2 E's -.-
Original post by arnoob
Oh damn, 9 days to go o.O Oh well I know I have to re-sit... I will probably get 1 D and 2 E's -.-

Tamwar.. is that you?
I did Psychology Unit 1.

There are 5 12 mark answers, I think I did amazing on 4/5 because I literally learned the model answers off by heart.

As for the 1/5, it's giving me nightmares! My stomach churns when I see this thread!
Original post by Miracle Day
Tamwar.. is that you?

Oh God not another person... I look nothing like him -.-
Tamwar.. is that you?

AAHAHA LOOOOL. Poor tamwar didnt get into oxford.:colone:

Just to clarify are we talking about tamwar from eastenders?:colondollar:
Did my trial run... it was well weird :lol: :ninja:
I did Psychology Unit 1.

There are 5 12 mark answers, I think I did amazing on 4/5 because I literally learned the model answers off by heart.

As for the 1/5, it's giving me nightmares! My stomach churns when I see this thread!

I did PSYA1 last year..
there's only one 1 mark question?

And i don't know what you're worrying about.... PSYA3 is awful.

EDIT: Sorry.. you might not be on AQA
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by EffKayy
I did PSYA1 last year..
there's only one 1 mark question?

And i don't know what you're worrying about.... PSYA3 is awful.

I'm doing PY1 from WJEC.

It's 5 12 mark questions.
1 - 12 mark
2 - 12 mark
3 - 12 mark (**** YOU!!!)
4 - 12 mark
5 - 12 mark

On a side note, if I aced all of them as I think I did that's 80%. What is usually an A?

Original post by GreenLantern1
AAHAHA LOOOOL. Poor tamwar didnt get into oxford.:colone:

Just to clarify are we talking about tamwar from eastenders?:colondollar:

yep
Edexcel physics unit 1 :frown: Probably the second hardest exam of my life (after Ad.maths), if you see me disappear next thursday...
Original post by AtomicMan
Edexcel physics unit 1 :frown: Probably the second hardest exam of my life (after Ad.maths), if you see me disappear next thursday...

Hahaaa.
Good luck for CHEM1 :wink:
Even though you aced it haha
Original post by Benniboi1
:colone:

Oops :colondollar:
Reply 1295
Messed up English and history
Original post by EffKayy
Hahaaa.
Good luck for CHEM1 :wink:
Even though you aced it haha

Thanks :smile: Feeling pretty confident about CHEM1, you probably super-aced it along with BIOL1, youve done CHEM2 AND CHEM4 haha :P

BTW, did you sit CHEM1 in June last year?
Turns out we're not getting a "proper" results day... our results are just available on the intranet from 6am.
Which I suppose is fairly good... but I still would of liked the whole getting handed an envelope and everyone opening them together thing :tongue:
Reply 1298
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
Did my trial run... it was well weird :lol: :ninja:

Your trial run?
Original post by Mocking_bird
Turns out we're not getting a "proper" results day... our results are just available on the intranet from 6am.
Which I suppose is fairly good... but I still would of liked the whole getting handed an envelope and everyone opening them together thing :tongue:

pft we get the whole....turn up to school, envelope thing. FML.

May just come in early and pick them up and make a hasty retreat :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest