The Student Room Group

so much heat together...and then nothing

Ok, i know this is going to be a kind of long and boring post for other people BUT its really bugging me and i would be a million times grateful for some opinions

I went out on friday, met this girl. I kind of knew her already, ie i'd met her at a different lesbian night last month but only very briefly but she flirted with me then. So on friday we danced and made out and we had all of this electricity that i haven't had for SO LONG. It was maybe the most fun ive ever had getting with someone.

But, she was quite teasing with me at first, ie we would be basically grinding on eachother and i went to kiss her and she would move her mouth away. Not the sort of thing that i usually like but in the situation it worked. It made everything a million times more exciting. I think i even said "you really like teasing me" or something and she was like "yeah, it's way more fun isnt it". But yeah the dancing was really heated and she was saying things like "youre really sexy, you're naughty etc" which, ordinarily i would cringe at but it was kind of ok when she said it. Basically it was really fun and hot.

So then at the end of the night, my friends were going off to another bar so i went to say bye and she asked me for my number. and then called me so that i had hers and i went. I texted her on saturday at about 5pm and NOTHING, no response. I cant help feeling really disappointed and confused.

I kind of had a feeling that she would play it cool when i texted her given the teasing thing she did when we were dancing, and that maybe thats her thing. So i was going to originally wait until sunday to text her and say something more flirty/ erotic given the nature of the night but then my housemate was texting this boy he met and pressured me to text her too and i didnt have enough time to concentrate on the message so just ended up saying something really bland and meh like "did you have a good night last night i really enjoyed meeting you"

I would really appreciate other opinions on this, do you think she's playing it cool and will text back, or was i just a one-night bit of fun on the dancefloor and she felt obliged to ask for my number afterwards. (Also i think she is like 25/26, and i'm only 21 if that makes a difference).

I was thinking of maybe texting her later this evening and saying something like you really do like teasing me or something. But i'm not sure whether that would be really cringy????
Reply 1
buuuump
So how many times have you texted her with no response? Just the once or has it been a couple of times? Because if it was just once it might not have got through (rare, but it does happen). If not then you have two options: text her again and see what happens or wait and see if you see her again at another function or on another night out. The waiting thing probably looks cooler, but on the other hand life is a bit short for being scared of coming off uncool. In some ways wouldn't it be better to find out what she's actually thinking, even if it's closure (which if she doesn't respond again I would take it to be).
Reply 3
Original post by Sweet_Heart
So how many times have you texted her with no response? Just the once or has it been a couple of times? Because if it was just once it might not have got through (rare, but it does happen). If not then you have two options: text her again and see what happens or wait and see if you see her again at another function or on another night out. The waiting thing probably looks cooler, but on the other hand life is a bit short for being scared of coming off uncool. In some ways wouldn't it be better to find out what she's actually thinking, even if it's closure (which if she doesn't respond again I would take it to be).

i have only texted that once, i think i might just leave it for now. There is another night on tuesday, maybe i could text her on tuesday and see if she's going. and leave it from now until then.?
Original post by Anonymous
i have only texted that once, i think i might just leave it for now. There is another night on tuesday, maybe i could text her on tuesday and see if she's going. and leave it from now until then.?

That sounds like a good plan to me :smile: Bear in mind she might not have got your message, or just be a complete scatterbrain! Hope it works out for you :smile:
Reply 5
w.e, i do who i like and i like who i do. I couldn't care less what your sincere feelings are
Reply 6
Original post by RevvvItUp
That is because humans have fully functioning brains to see and realise what is right and wrong

Contrary to your statement I would say that some humans don't have fully functioning brains to hate people because of their beliefs or colour of their skin. Why waste my time with you though? You'll only bring me down to your level and beat me with experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending