The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rmhumphries
If you want to show someone how to use bbcode, you can use the [noparse][noparse]

Spoiler

[/noparse][/noparse] tags :tongue:

You just noparsed a noparse! :eek: Why hasn't the universe exploded?

And also surprisingly tasty for a vegetarian. :fyi:
Reply 2221
A guy I was in love with (and still have feelings for) just got engaged To a beautiful, intelligent woman. My most recent significant ex just celebrated his 1 year anniversary with his beautiful, younger than me, multilingual girlfriend. Sodding, arsing facebook.

Spoiler

:facepalm: Top of the page again...

Spoiler

Spoiler

rmhumphries
Look at this way, if they ever contact you, even if it is saying "Oh hi, I think I have seen you on Reddit", then they at least at that point are most likely wanting to be friends. If they don't like what you said, they are most likely to just not follow you / read it. So there is very little risk.

Good point. We've been chatting a bit about how we're finding uni so far, nothing more in depth than that. Looks like I didn't need to panic after all!
Uh huh. I have in fact been conducting extensive research into which depsoc member tastes the best (I can't help it, I just like to bite things :puppyeyes:).

Anyone wishing to assist me in my research should contact me forthwith. :colone:
He's so beautiful and so is his crotch :sogood:
I realised I had grown up when I watched Labyrinth and realised I was spending more time looking at his crotch than paying attention to what was going on :colone:
Original post by superwolf
Uh huh. I have in fact been conducting extensive research into which depsoc member tastes the best (I can't help it, I just like to bite things :puppyeyes:).

Anyone wishing to assist me in my research should contact me forthwith. :colone:

No thanks, no where near drunk enough right now.

Unless there is payment (preferably in cider)? :colone:
Original post by Alofleicester
No thanks, no where near drunk enough right now.

Unless there is payment (preferably in cider)? :colone:

I am willing to pay in cider (although if you're interested I've also got a recent batch of raspberry-infused vodka :drool:). You might make a particularly interesting subject - what with all that beer and cider you drink you might taste particularly delicious, like prized Japanese beef!

You just noparsed a noparse! :eek: Why hasn't the universe exploded?

And also surprisingly tasty for a vegetarian. :fyi:

Because I noparsed the universe first :tongue:

Why thank you :h: Who do you think is tastiest so far?

Original post by angelbones
:facepalm: Top of the page again...

Spoiler

Good point. We've been chatting a bit about how we're finding uni so far, nothing more in depth than that. Looks like I didn't need to panic after all!

Set to 50posts / page, much easier :tongue:

Spoiler

Hmm, Wales. Not that far away. While a 'formal' meet as such is unlikely to happen until Easter at the earliest (summer being more likely), should you end up in Nottingham, I myself would be happy to meet, and ParadoxSocks owes me a coffee, she might come along. Either that, or other tasty dep soc'ers are in the nearby area :tongue:
Reply 2229
I realised I had grown up when I watched Labyrinth and realised I was spending more time looking at his crotch than paying attention to what was going on :colone:

Dance magic Bowie penis.....

(I'm sorry)

You remind me of the babe....
Original post by SeaJay
Dance magic Bowie penis.....

(I'm sorry)

You remind me of the babe....

What babe? :ahee:

Spoiler

Spoiler

PS: I throw my votes about meet-ups in for Birmingham :redface: You know you want to....
Well, I have said before, I am always up for mini-meets. I don't think Superwolf has any life, so it is likely it will come as well :tongue:
Because I noparsed the universe first :tongue:

Why thank you :h: Who do you think is tastiest so far?

Me! :h:

Well, I have said before, I am always up for mini-meets. I don't think Superwolf has any life, so it is likely it will come as well :tongue:

Superwolf does so have a life! It's called 'cider'. :eviltongue:

Spoiler

PS: I throw my votes about meet-ups in for Birmingham :redface: You know you want to....

Spoiler

Birmingham isn't far. I do have a car, so I see everything in terms of 'I could be there in n hours', but yes, I am anyone around could nip to Birmingham for the day, or you could easily nip to Nottingham you know :tongue:
My plans for March are currently skiing for a week from the 30th. Beyond that I am free, although I usually go bowling Thursday evenings.

I don't know, I think what you taste of depends on what you have spilled on yourself!

And I has cider in Nottingham. You want to come?
Nosy time, north or south wales? I'm north :smile:

Spoiler

Birmingham isn't far. I do have a car, so I see everything in terms of 'I could be there in n hours', but yes, I am anyone around could nip to Birmingham for the day, or you could easily nip to Nottingham you know :tongue:

Spoiler

There's at least one person near me (Idle.). I have no idea how far away Nottingham is from me :tongue: Even Birmingham requires a bit of travel. Of course, depends when a meet-up would be, 'cos over the summer I'll be back in London... Heyho.
Aww that's near me :biggrin: I'm in Bangor. I'm actually coming down to Newport in two weeks time for a cheerleading competition :teehee: Never been before!

That's a good life that is. :yep:
Reply 2239

The babe with the power :teehee:

Latest