The Student Room Group

Why do you hate on Justin Bieber?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by THEMathlete
Woo hooo nearly at 40 million in Twitter.

How many of you have actually listened to his Believe album?

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/22104058 :tongue:

Everyone has fake followers. Lmao I read this ages ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 182
Original post by Bigyouth
that is a wise first post man.

I don't personally hate Justin Bieber himself.. and why would I? don't know the guy.

It's just how obviously formulaic his entire musical 'agenda' is.. and there are people out there eating it up and keeping the cycle of **** going and going. To his musical "talents"... I don't think many of his popular singles feature him doing much drumming or trumpet playing...

The lyrics... well... they speak for themselves..

For what he is, I don't feel he deserves a penny for what he has done.. there are so many bands and artists that could make it, and they're bringing actual material and substance to kick-start a long-dead music industry..( its now a 'factory'.) but they don't, because of the idiots that get hung-up on the 'celebrity' of some talentless 'mod-als'.

boy bands.... girl bands... sexy girls... sexy boys... boy bands... girl bands... sexy girls... sexy boys... boy bands... girl bands... sexy girls.... sexy girls.. sexy girls.. more sexy girls...

tell me if you notice a recurring theme....

:biggrin: THIS!
Have you heard the songs Never Say Never, Believe, Turn To You and his whole acoustic album? No, go do it and then judge.
To many beliebers JB is an inspiring role model.

My personal favourites: Take You Acoustic, As long as you love me, out of town girl and boyfriend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 184
Why do experiments on animals when we got 40 million belibers??
#Confused

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Miracle Day
For his sake I hope so. I read an article about his career being on parr with Michael Jackson... And the song titles of his new album suggests he's heading.into a different direction.

Also to the thread, he's also a great dancer

His career is not on par with Michael Jackson's... Michael Jackson made an important contribution to the world of music, many of his songs have powerful meanings and cultural relevance. Yeah, Justin Bieber can follow a choreographed routine, but he is no where near as good a dancer as MJ, who was the pioneer behind many famous dance moves.

I remember when I was a kid and I absolutely loved Michael Jackson and was always doing the moonwalk around my kitchen. I've not seen a single 'Belieber' recreate one of Justin Bieber's signature dance moves... Because he doesn't have any. As people have said before, he's just another cog in the chart music factory.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 186
I really rate this guy. JB>>>
Reply 187
Original post by joedperkins
His career is not on par with Michael Jackson's... Michael Jackson made an important contribution to the world of music, many of his songs have powerful meanings and cultural relevance. Yeah, Justin Bieber can follow a choreographed routine, but he is no where near as good a dancer as MJ, who was the pioneer behind many famous dance moves.

I remember when I was a kid and I absolutely loved Michael Jackson and was always doing the moonwalk around my kitchen. I've not seen a single 'Belieber' recreate one of Justin Bieber's signature dance moves... Because he doesn't have any. As people have said before, he's just another cog in the chart music factory.

Posted from TSR Mobile

now I regret exhausting my post rating!
Oh what the hell! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Reply 188
Original post by Miracle Day
For his sake I hope so. I read an article about his career being on parr with Michael Jackson... And the song titles of his new album suggests he's heading.into a different direction.

Also to the thread, he's also a great dancer

:lolwut: What's the world coming to! :facepalm:
Lateness is something I dislike enough when it happens to me. To do that for people who have paid large amounts of money and to young children is very bad. So his lateness at the O2 gig a few months ago is reason enough not to like him.
Admit it, you're all just jealous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought people hated on him because he made bad music?
Original post by Mr plumby
I thought people hated on him because he made bad music?

Not all of his songs are repetitive like 'Baby'. He did very little song writing in his first album but in 'Believe' he co-wrote all of the songs.
People judge without even listening to his music, they claim he's a product when he actually isn't.

I guess people are entitled to their own opinion - not everyone likes pop.

Yes, I think the hatred/dislike is down to jealousy. He's gorgeous, talented, has fame, fortune and a huge fan-base. Who wouldn't be jealous?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 193
Original post by Lorem Ipsum

What is German?

LOL, this is hillarious :mmm:
who above the age of 16 even gives a damn that he exists either way?
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
who above the age of 16 even gives a damn that he exists either way?

:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't hate him, I just dislike the way he seems to be coming across recently.
His music is disposable. Those comparing him to Michael Jackson, I don't see it. Sure, he's a BIG name but MJ has and will have a much more lasting legacy.

Saying all this and I'm not even that much of a MJ fan :tongue:
Reply 197
Because they haven't got much going on in their lives so take to criticising others.
I don't hate him. His music is a bit **** and he seems like a bit of a dick at time, would still let him bang though.
Reply 199
I don't HATE him. When he went out with Selena Gomez i was kind of jealous though........as were all other boys.

Quick Reply

Latest