The Student Room Group

Contextual offers

Hi everyone, wanted to ask about applying to law and the contextual offers.
I received AAA but I want to apply to some universities where the law course requires A*AA
I am eligible for the contextual offers, is it worth giving applying? Or just doing another degree and then do a law conversion?
As I am passionate and interested in the LSE, Kcl and UCL course, but I missed out by a grade and will be applying from a position of weakness.
However I have done some strong legal experience during my gap year where it sparked my interest for law, if that assists people with my inquiry.
Thinking to apply to:
KCL UCL LSE Exeter and a strong safe choice as a final option.
Justin :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by JustinIMF
Hi everyone, wanted to ask about applying to law and the contextual offers.
I received AAA but I want to apply to some universities where the law course requires A*AA
I am eligible for the contextual offers, is it worth giving applying? Or just doing another degree and then do a law conversion?
As I am passionate and interested in the LSE, Kcl and UCL course, but I missed out by a grade and will be applying from a position of weakness.
However I have done some strong legal experience during my gap year where it sparked my interest for law, if that assists people with my inquiry.
Thinking to apply to:
KCL UCL LSE Exeter and a strong safe choice as a final option.
Justin :smile:

Hey Justin! Maybe email each of the universities just to confirm whether they will still consider your application and be in a position to offer you a place. At least you’ll know then and be able to make your decisions based off that. Hope it goes well for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending