The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 1
Oxford Road may be better if it stops there but if not then Piccadilly. There are plenty of buses which go down Oxford Road then get off at the Royal Infirmary (a big hospital). A taxi will be around £4-6 I guess.

It is about 1.5-2 miles away from Piccadilly station.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Hello..........................................

Im in this similar situation us well, can anyone help please.

Ive got to attend a visit day on March 1st 2006 from MMU and I have to go to the John Dalton building which is located on All Saints Campus.

Which train station do I get off at which is nearest to All Saints Campus and how much will a train ticket cost approximately from gloucester to manchester, can you please help as it's important.

Thanks.................................................
Reply 3
AT82
Oxford Road may be better if it stops there but if not then Piccadilly. There are plenty of buses which go down Oxford Road then get off at the Royal Infirmary (a big hospital). A taxi will be around £4-6 I guess.

It is about 1.5-2 miles away from Piccadilly station.

The train i'll be getting only goes to Piccaddily station, so i'll probs get a taxi or bus depending on how the timing goes.

Thx for your reply though :yy:
Reply 4
Studly999
Hello..........................................

Im in this similar situation us well, can anyone help please.

Ive got to attend a visit day on March 1st 2006 from MMU and I have to go to the John Dalton building which is located on All Saints Campus.

Which train station do I get off at which is nearest to All Saints Campus and how much will a train ticket cost approximately from gloucester to manchester, can you please help as it's important.

Thanks.................................................

www.nationalrail.co.uk - you can look up your train here

if you get the train to piccadilly you can either get a taxi - if the driver doesnt know the building just ask for kro2 on oxford road (can't miss it - neon green signs) and john dalton is on the opposite side of the road - or else walk to piccadilly gardens - about 5 mins - and get a bus to the BBC building (the number 42 is regular or any bus that says universities/didsbury/fallowfield....) and again it is on the opposite side of the road.

The John Dalton building has lots of different coloured glass in the front wall around the main doors, you'll know it as soon as you see it.

Good Luck and enjoy Manchester (but maybe ease up on the exclaimation marks a bit :wink: )
Reply 5
thanks 4 that, and ive tried already that website it wasnt that useful anyway what are you studyin at MMU and what campus r u on?

Latest

Trending

Trending