The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry A F325 Equilibria, Energetics and Elements Wed 13 June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
if only one of the OCR Chief ladies was better looking and offered to sell herself for grades damn this education system
Reply 1981
assuming OCR employ ladies
Original post by Bright
Umm?
Optical isomers, formed by multidentate ligands and octahedral complexes.

Cis/trans formed by octahedral/square planar. Requires 2 different ligands with 2 of the same one. This might come up as a big question.. hopefully it does but highly doubt it.

yes thats what i mean its like you know the (ni(nh3)4cl2) for example you put the 2nh3 on r.h.s but the Nh3 on the buttom and put one NH3 on L.H.S and one cl on L.H.S then for trans make the cl both up and down
Reply 1983
I've dug quite a large hole time to go BYE
Original post by volvicstar
it means the process in detail, we need to know why they are good catalysts

Original post by DavidMRoper
oh right - well thats dissapointing.

No, I think we just need to know that they are good catalysts not why.
Reply 1985
Original post by rasklatz
if only one of the OCR Chief ladies was better looking and offered to sell herself for grades damn this education system

LOL casually saying all your thoughts like this is Twitter or something! :tongue:
Reply 1986
Original post by otrivine
yes thats what i mean its like you know the (ni(nh3)4cl2) for example you put the 2nh3 on r.h.s but the Nh3 on the buttom and put one NH3 on L.H.S and one cl on L.H.S then for trans make the cl both up and down

Yep!

Now ask me something!
assuming OCR employ ladies

I struggle to believe that there isn't a single lady working for OCR IMO. :colonhash:
Original post by The Illuminati
Ni is obviously wrong (I never realised that before thanks for pointing it out) but what's wrong with the charge. Co is +3 NH3 is neutral and there are 2 Cl-

+3-2=+1

unless I'm missing something

According to this you are right it is 2+ charge
Original post by Bright
Yep!

Now ask me something!

ok
State why cu2+ is a transition metal why Zn2+ is not using electron configurartons (3)
Reply 1990
Original post by Bright
LOL casually saying all your thoughts like this is Twitter or something! :tongue:

yeah I tweet when I'm bored even though I don't actually use twitter ever
Reply 1991
Original post by KrishanC93
I struggle to believe that there isn't a single lady working for OCR IMO. :colonhash:

Yeah it was quite a troll comment from myself I must concede.
Gonna be having nightmares about a blue faced winking emoticon now!

Original post by Bright
Hahahaha it's his favourite emotion if you haven't noticed already. He's like how are you? :wink: want to ask questions? :wink: haha! :P

I noticed this too! :tongue:
Reply 1993
What did one titration tell the other? Let's meet at the endpoint.
Reply 1994
Gonna be having nightmares about a blue faced winking emoticon now!

I noticed this too! :tongue:

Hahaha!! I've already had nightmares.. but I probably made his tomorrow with that many at once! haha :wink:
Original post by arvin_infinity
According to this you are right it is 2+ charge

I think you quoted the wrong person coz I said the opposite. Anyway the complex in your picture is not the same as the one the book is talking about, it has 1 less Cl- than the books example
What did one titration tell the other? Let's meet at the endpoint.

is this thread gone to making fun of F325 lool dont joke about F325 or else the F325 paper will murder us on wednesday lool
I think you quoted the wrong person coz I said the opposite. Anyway the complex in your picture is not the same as the one the book is talking about, it has 1 less Cl- than the books example

Haha..I swear I looked at 3 times and never noticed it's missing one cl

well thanks for clearing that up

The charge is +1 indeed
Reply 1998
I can just see them saying 'they want tang again ? the little buggers'.
Hi, Do we need to know the reaction that occurs iin a hydrogen fuel cell? Or no?? Please let me know asap, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending