Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham trent uni halls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Lauren.h.w.c
i had to book Gill Street because it was the only one left.

where are you?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Block B, you?
There are groups for all the Halls on here https://www.facebook.com/groups/358317867553708/
Original post by Vivskii
Yeah my name's Vivienne Dandy x

I've just searched for you and two results came up so I added them both lol. Let me know which is you
Reply 44
Original post by Leonie_Kavanagh
I've just searched for you and two results came up so I added them both lol. Let me know which is you

Omg :eek::confused: how can someone have my name lol, its so unique (well the way its pronounced anyway). I've accepted x
Reply 45
Original post by Lauren.h.w.c
Block B, you?

D...theres like nobody in D block...so depressing!
hey guys!!
From wat iv read hampden is sounding AWESOME!!! :biggrin:
im gona be (fingers crossed) in flat 27 and if you wana add me on facebook it be great to chat before hand!
my name is Hazel Barnes so drop me a message!!
:wink::wink::wink:
Reply 47
Original post by Vivskii
I'm in block C Gill street xxx

im in block C! C234
Reply 48
Is anyone in blenheim?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 49
Hey I'm in Blenheim :smile: block C ... what about you? x
Reply 50
All i know is that im in room 186 what are you in? X

Reply 51
Original post by LauraLouii
All i know is that im in room 186 what are you in? X

I'm in room 154 :smile: so not the same flat but near anyway! :smile: x
Reply 52
Yeh :smile: what are you studyin x

Reply 53
Hi....

If anyone wants a gorgeous studio flat, i have one that i no longer need as i transferring to another uni. In a fab position right near lots of great restaurants, cinema and rock city. A really great location for trent students, literally can wake up 5mins before lectures its on the same road as the uni, literally footsteps away from the main buildings!

I have literally just heard that i may have an offer from my new university and need to get this sorted asap. The rent is also very reasonable for nottingham, at £118 a week (for a studio) is great considering i paid £130 per week previously and others charge even up to £160 per week. Dont be concerned about being on your own in the flat as you can have your privacy but you will have neighbours in cluster flats that it will be easy to make friends with, this flat is also suitable for couples and the other students are only trent students.

This is the flat....

http://megaclose.com/accommodation_detail.php?id=170

If anyone is interested please contact me via private message on here or contact megaclose . com who are currently advertising the flat, if you want to contact me directly PM me for my mobile number as i am keen to get this sorted asap having sorted out new accommodation already.

PM me for questions, it really is a lovely flat in a great location, not to be missed. Sad i wont be living there. If you would like any more information then please ask.

Thanks for reading

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending