The Student Room Group

What's the worst thing you've ever done in school?

Scroll to see replies

A friend set fire to the schools toilets after he had a minor disagreement with a teacher- needless to say i'm on my guard whilst living around him :smile: haha
Reply 81
i once punched someone.
Reply 82
Hmmm not me personally but i know someone who actually took a dump on our headmasters rug on the last day of school. They really had a big hatred for each other haha

Me personally tho? Nothing much other than turning up drunk/ high and the age old smoking behind the bikeshed
Reply 83
Original post by 09robiha
Hmmm not me personally but i know someone who actually took a dump on our headmasters rug on the last day of school. They really had a big hatred for each other haha

Me personally tho? Nothing much other than turning up drunk/ high and the age old smoking behind the bikeshed

did the school ever find out you were drunk and did any action get taken?
Worst I ever did was tell a guy in my chemistry class to "**** off" in front of the teacher. Didn't realise that the teacher was standing there until I'd said it! :colondollar: Apart from that and forgetting homework occasionally, I was a good girl! :p:

However, we had a guy in our class who'd make up a plan to piss off the Home Ec teacher every week. He locked her out of the class three weeks running. :smile:

Also had a guy in my science class, who decided to put the leads attached to a circuit board into one of the plug sockets. Got the shock of his life when it blew up, burnt the circuit board and left a huge black mark on the ceiling. The head of physics screamed at him and gave him a conduct card and he came baxk into class sobbing. :lol:
Reply 85
Original post by hbk4894
did the school ever find out you were drunk and did any action get taken?

Haha no they never did i was sat down by my friends and given a rather lot of coffee :')
Reply 86
I am not a bad student, but once a Mock finished early and the whole class were hiding so we didn't have to go to the next lesson lol

tumblr_ll9pv9jboy1qixleeo1_400.gif :colondollar:
Reply 87
Attended... :P
Reply 88
Not proud of this and hate that i didnt realise what i was doing but i used to search the younger kids for money :frown:. i was in year 9(so about 6 years ago) and just trying to impress my friends... Peer pressure is the worst.

Also i got excluded for:
punching student(3days) (school didn't care about the student, only that i put the school into disrepute)
stealing mr juicy (3days) (im an idiot)
saying my teacher was a damn fool (1day)

all of this happened in year 9. was a terrible year for me
Original post by martin jol
3 way tie between

- letting off a stinkbomb in class; guys ran out into the hall, the head of year hears - big trouble for me.

- putting a pic of a teacher on myspace (lol) with his nickname , 'foreskin' as a caption.

- getting drunk at the boarding house, the consequences for this one were the worst by far, ****ed me up hard.

i wasn't really a troublemaker but i just took things too far sometimes. :frown:

I did the same thing, i put a pic of a teacher on fb. What did they do???
Reply 90
Pushing the fire alarm, not writing a letter of apology and...getting away with it :mwuaha:
When I was in 2nd year, my old school had this thing in all of the English classes where you would read a book and then do a quiz on it on the computer. Whichever class got the most correct within a week would get to go see Indiana Jones at the cinema. M friends and I decided to cheat a bit and we did quizzes under other people's names as well as ours.

We were almost suspended when we got caught :P

Thinking back, it was a bit of an over reaction don'tcha think :biggrin:
Before the PE teacher came in to the hall to teach us one lesson I was dared to climb the climbing wall without a harness. The climbing wall which is pretty tall is about the size of a small two story house! Everybody promised me £2 each, £50 altogether. I managed to get up but couldn't get down, there was a ledge like platform for some reason or another so I got onto that and sat there anticipating what to do. The PE teacher walked in and I hid there for about 10 minutes until he saw me. I still couldn't get down and the teacher had to call up the climbing man who sometimes comes in and he had to drive in to get me down, it took 2 hours! I was made to do 5 Saturday detentions and only got about £30 for it, not worth it at all!
On another occasion there was this boy called Marcus who always used to sing in assembly like an opera singer with vibrato and everything, just dreadfully and out of tune though! Me and a few of my mates decided to sneak into the hall and steal some wireless microphones that the school used for plays and stuff. We with the help of an older sound geek hooked the microphone up with some amps that we had moved in the night, (boarding school) from the music room to behind the stage curtains in the assembly hall. I managed to steal his blazer and put the mic in his top pocket in the morning, before he had woken up. He was absolutely humiliated as his loud out of tune opera voice was blasted out through the speakers and he of course didn't realise that his singing was being played through the amps because of the way you hear your own voice. He was dragged out of assembly and yelled at by our house master, he still had his microphone in his pocket and nobody could find the amps so the whole conversation or telling off was being blasted around the assembly hall. Nobody has found out that it was me and my mates who did it and all the teachers still think that he was trying to make some sort of musical break by amplifying his singing in assembly!
Original post by frasermulliner9
I did the same thing, i put a pic of a teacher on fb. What did they do???

not much. 3 hour saturday detention. wbu?
Reply 95
somehow putting every clock in my classrooms forwards 10 mins so we got let out early :smile:
Reply 96
Turned up to my double English lesson (09:00-10:30) at 10:25. I was always a bit of a lazy bugger and on this particular occasion my laziness earned me a round of applause when I eventually turned up that morning. :ahee:
Reply 97
Original post by Miracle Day
because I wanted 99 Runecrafting

Hell yeah I got 99 runecrafting in year 9/10, felt like a boss. Didn't impress anyone except 1-2 friends in real life. I lived for that game haha!

I was an arrogant kid so all I ever did was argue with teacher rather than physically do anything. In year 8 once I got shouted at for asking "How can someone tell the difference between a Japanese person and a Chinese person?" to the teacher.

In my head it sounded right, but it came out differently.
Original post by Miracle Day
My punishment was two weeks of tray duty, which I never did :colonhash:

Reply 99
Original post by Lord Harold
On another occasion there was this boy called Marcus who always used to sing in assembly like an opera singer with vibrato and everything, just dreadfully and out of tune though! Me and a few of my mates decided to sneak into the hall and steal some wireless microphones that the school used for plays and stuff. We with the help of an older sound geek hooked the microphone up with some amps that we had moved in the night, (boarding school) from the music room to behind the stage curtains in the assembly hall. I managed to steal his blazer and put the mic in his top pocket in the morning, before he had woken up. He was absolutely humiliated as his loud out of tune opera voice was blasted out through the speakers and he of course didn't realise that his singing was being played through the amps because of the way you hear your own voice. He was dragged out of assembly and yelled at by our house master, he still had his microphone in his pocket and nobody could find the amps so the whole conversation or telling off was being blasted around the assembly hall. Nobody has found out that it was me and my mates who did it and all the teachers still think that he was trying to make some sort of musical break by amplifying his singing in assembly!

class

Quick Reply

Latest