The Student Room Group

Resits

Has anyone ever come back from failing OSCE, EIPOM, ISCM in the resits? Currently in this situation somehow and I feel very overwhelmed even though I know the material pretty well. I have 2 months to study but tbh with you Idk what my shortcomings are (not being egotistical or anything). Im just lost and can’t think of what went wrong. I’ve done everything right from the beginning of the year but obviously I need change in order to pass the resits but idk what to change. Also my main fear is that the resits are all gonna be back to back to back in 1 week whereas the first try the exams are spaced out, this giving me the worst anxiety attacks ever. Honestly never been more lost in my life it feels like 3 years down the drain at this point. I had to tell my dad yesterday and it was the hardest thing I ever had to do, I didn’t want to tell him but he could tell from my voice so I told him everything. Sorry for the rant but I have no one to talk to.
(edited 10 months ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest