The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emilyd95
haha it is quite memorable :smile: spanish and italian at magdalen:-D have heard about an interview yet?

i haven't heard anything as of yet but they can tell me right up to the 3rd of december so fingers crossed. i heard from sarah mitchell that you have an offer well done :smile:
Reply 5981
Has anyone heard anything about Experimental Psychology? x
A friend just got an interview for History at Mansfield :smile:
Reply 5983
Original post by Philippamalko
i haven't heard anything as of yet but they can tell me right up to the 3rd of december so fingers crossed. i heard from sarah mitchell that you have an offer well done :smile:

oh thanks! good luck with your application!
Reply 5984
Original post by flokk
yeah....

Oh well. If I get an invitation I certainly wont complain- i feel like it is a lot better to go up to oxford than having a skype/ phone interview

Hi fellow Hong Kong applicant :smile: What subject and which college did you apply for?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by jk1995
Wow, congratulations and good luck!! I've applied for english and history, how about you? It's good to know that i'll know by monday- just want to know one way or the other now :smile:

I applied for English! Really excited/nervous about it - I hear everyone gets a right grilling at the interviews. Good luck, and since we're applying for similar courses it may be that we meet each other there! :biggrin:
Original post by rosie may
me too me too!!! see you there :biggrin::biggrin:

Wow, can't wait :biggrin: I'll see you on the 3rd then! :banana:
Reply 5987
Original post by J.Darren
Hi fellow Hong Kong applicant :smile: What subject and which college did you apply for?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Hey :smile:

Applied for history at exeter, what about you?
What school do you go to in hk? Go ahead and pm me if you dont want to post publicly lol
anyone heard anything from st peter's????

it's really nerve racking waiting and waiting!
Reply 5989
Original post by jk1995
Somerville :smile: What about you? I'm not really expecting an interview but i'd just like to know one way or the other now :tongue: It's scaring to see all these people with interviews- but congratulations to all of you :P

Worcester- I'm the same actually, I think it's mainly because at my sixth form there's only a couple of us applying for any Oxbridge course and the other person already has an interview, so I'm happy to resign myself to not having an interview.

Saying that, if I do get one it would be a very nice surprise :biggrin:

Hopefully, we'll find out early next week!
Reply 5990
Original post by lifeislife
anyone heard anything from st peter's????

it's really nerve racking waiting and waiting!

I got an invitation for English yesterday afternoon. What are you applying for? I know the wait is torturous :frown:
Original post by myling
I got an invitation for English yesterday afternoon. What are you applying for? I know the wait is torturous :frown:

CONGRATULATIONSS!! :biggrin:

I'm applying for Economics and Management and I'm still waiting!! :/ Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday I'll get an answer :/
Have any economics and management applicants heard back from their colleges yet..??
Original post by thechosenone95
Have any economics and management applicants heard back from their colleges yet..??

not yet!!! :/ which college did you apply to?

Yes, one for SEH
Original post by tooambitious
Yes, one for SEH

when was that??? :smile:

Trinity, and you?
Original post by girlikemoixx
Thank you :smile:

No yesterday but I only saw it today cos it was in the junk mail!!!!!!!! I got relocated there from Wadham which I do not mind at all!!!

That's great!:smile: I wouldn't mind getting reallocated from Brasenose but for some reason I doubt any of the colleges want me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trinity, and you?

St Peter's! still waiting though! How did you do at the TSA?
when was that??? :smile:

Friday I think

Latest

Trending

Trending