The Student Room Group

Astrophoria foundation year 2024

Hi, is anyone applying for the Oxford foundation year?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah I am! What have you applied for?
Reply 2
Engineering. What about you?
Reply 3
Law. Haven't seen anyone discuss about it for this year. I believe they check the questionnaire to ultimately decide if you are eligible/suited for an interview alongside the personal statement?
Reply 4
Yeah, what are your predicted grades if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by rnd123
Engineering. What about you?

Same bro, do you know what is FYAAQ, I have no idea what that is. All I know is its a questioner
Reply 6
Original post by 2114AL-789036
Same bro, do you know what is FYAAQ, I have no idea what that is. All I know is its a questioner

It’s a form to provide evidence of our extenuating circumstances so they can check if we’re eligible or not.
Reply 7

Have you got any responses from Oxford yet?
Original post by rnd123
Have you got any responses from Oxford yet?

The only email I got is them thanking that they received my application and the FYAAQ is on the 2nd feb that it.
Original post by rnd123
It’s a form to provide evidence of our extenuating circumstances so they can check if we’re eligible or not.

ahh ok
Original post by rnd123

wait, what kind of evidence do they ask for??
Reply 11
wait, what kind of evidence do they ask for??

Probably payslips or a free school meals confirmation letter. Stuff like that.
AHHHHHH so glad to have found the thread for astrophoria!!! went to see the main oxf one and got freaked out sm

What is everyone applying for? I'm applying for English Lit & Lang 🙂 currently resitting after the hell that was A-Levels last year. Honestly the foundation year's structure seems so cool??? Like, learning a language for a year? Yes please!!!
Reply 13
Have you guys submitted the FYAAQ yet?
Reply 14
Yeah, I submitted it today.
Reply 15
Original post by Codididid
Yeah, I submitted it today.

What did you write in the ‘why the astrophotia foundation year’ section?
Original post by Sidd2607
What did you write in the ‘why the astrophotia foundation year’ section?

Yo guys I submitted mine yesterday and I also got a completion receipt but I still got a email today saying I haven't finished it. Is it just me orrrrr.....
Yo guys I submitted mine yesterday and I also got a completion receipt but I still got a email today saying I haven't finished it. Is it just me orrrrr.....

I got an email yesterday as a reminder, think they sent it to everyone because if you scroll below the bold text it says if you’ve already done the FYAAQ to just ignore the email!
What is everyone’s GCSE’s, A level predicted graces ? Also what subject did everyone apply too
Original post by rahim930293002
What is everyone’s GCSE’s, A level predicted graces ? Also what subject did everyone apply too

Got 9888876665, A* pred in English Lit, A obtained in History, B obtained in Film, and an A obtained in EPQ. Applied for English :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending