The Student Room Group

Oxford BBSRC DTP 2024

Has anyone heard back from University of Oxford BBSRC DTP 2024 regarding interview? Their interviews are from 19th Feb. Has anyone received email of shortlisting yet?

Scroll to see replies

Not yet, I've emailed the admissions team asking about when we will hear back about interviews and they've said we'll start hearing back from the 6th of Feb (tomorrow!). Good luck :smile:
Original post by chanye.west
Not yet, I've emailed the admissions team asking about when we will hear back about interviews and they've said we'll start hearing back from the 6th of Feb (tomorrow!). Good luck :smile:

Hey! Do let me know if you receive an invitation....
Reply 3

Ohh really? 😳 Did they mention whether they will send the outcome for both the selected candidates and unsuccessful ones?
Original post by Dhobrrr
Ohh really? 😳 Did they mention whether they will send the outcome for both the selected candidates and unsuccessful ones?

They didn’t mention that, no, but I’m assuming they’ll let both know
Did anyone hear back?
Original post by LianaMukherjee
Did anyone hear back?

I haven't heard back but I know someone who was just sent a rejection email :/ Good luck everyone
Reply 7
I haven't heard back but I know someone who was just sent a rejection email :/ Good luck everyone

Did the person receive the rejection email today? So they’re sending rejection first?
Original post by Dhobrrr
Did the person receive the rejection email today? So they’re sending rejection first?

Yeah they got it this morning. I still haven't heard of anyone else receiving any decision besides this
Reply 9
Anyone heard back?
Nothing as of now....
Original post by Dhobrrr
Anyone heard back?

Did you hear back?
Reply 12
Not so far, just 10 days left prior to 19th & 20th for the interview 😅. Do you think they will start sending emails a week before, like on next Monday?
Original post by Dhobrrr
Not so far, just 10 days left prior to 19th & 20th for the interview 😅. Do you think they will start sending emails a week before, like on next Monday?

Maybe....but at least they can update in portal....my portal status is showing ready for assessment, what's yours?
Reply 14
Yeah still the same, but I think they’ll let us know from email then later they’ll update the portal status
Original post by Dhobrrr
Yeah still the same, but I think they’ll let us know from email then later they’ll update the portal status

Yea i think this is what happens
Anyone heard back?
Original post by LianaMukherjee
Anyone heard back?

Not yet 😕 so nerve wrecking

Exactly!
Reply 19

I don’t know when we’re expecting their emails, it’s a week left to the interview dates 😳

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending