The Student Room Group

BSMS Medicine Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stranger20
You could probably use an example from your work at the care home. You can say how you and the other volunteers/nurses/employees work as a team to ensure that every patient is comfortable and happy and no patient is forgotten, etc. Or if you had to do a school project with your classmates you can say how everyone had their role but sometimes you had to be flexible and help other people with their parts cause they struggled as well as finishing your part. Something along those lines. Anything that shows that you know how to work with other people should be fine really. Just make sure you can demonstrate some of the qualities required of team work, e.g. You can work on your own to finish your job but at the same time you can be flexible to help other people with their roles and you are able to compromise as everyone won't always agree, etc.

This is super super helpful - thank you so much!!
Original post by MollyMcFly1
This is super super helpful - thank you so much!!

You're welcome. Happy to help.
Reply 1422
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone on the post interview hold list has been offered a place since the A Level Results were released? I know that results are released this week for the 1st years so they will know about students needing places to resit the year. .....
Hi Fi-Bi-G,

im on the post hold list and haven't heard anything. I did email them and they said if any places open up they will contact us directly via email or phone.

i haven't heard anyone getting a place this year on the post hold list:frown: Did anyone out there get a offer on the post reserve list??

Original post by Fi-Bi-G
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone on the post interview hold list has been offered a place since the A Level Results were released? I know that results are released this week for the 1st years so they will know about students needing places to resit the year. .....
Does anyone think i will get in here...
GCSE's 5xA* 6xA
AS 4xA
Alevel predictions 4xA
UKCAT 2800 (700 average)
I have grade 8 violin (distinction) and grade 6 piano (pass) which equates to 100 ucas points
UCAS prediction is 580
Thanks
Original post by Clare2012
GCSE's 5xA* 6xA
AS 4xA
Alevel predictions 4xA
UKCAT 2800 (700 average)
I have grade 8 violin (distinction) and grade 6 piano (pass) which equates to 100 ucas points
UCAS prediction is 580
Thanks

I dont know too much about BSMS but with UCAS tariff points like that you should consider Queen Mary :biggrin:
Original post by Clare2012
GCSE's 5xA* 6xA
AS 4xA
Alevel predictions 4xA
UKCAT 2800 (700 average)
UCAS prediction is 580
Thanks

Do you have any work experience and extra curricular activities?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending