The Student Room Group

Bod Mod Society

Scroll to see replies

i was using 15mins as an example, as in my case where my not so old nose started healing over.obviously that's not the case for older piercings.

you know what i meant :rolleyes:
Juno
If we're going by the definition that you can take it out for more than 15 mins without it healing over, then my inverse navel is healed. It's been out hours and refuses to heal over! But it's red and icky and sore and isn;t healed at all.

Maybe you should leave it out
Reply 1982
Trigger
Maybe you should leave it out

I'm trying to, but I keep missing it and putting it back. Last time I retired it, it got to 3 days and hadn't remotely closed, so I decided that was a sign and out it back.
It just wouldnt be good to catch blood poisoning just because you like the piercing
Reply 1984
That sounds fun. At least I'd get a day off work.
Or die ^o)
Reply 1986
Lots of days off work!
;no;
Reply 1988
It's not going back now. I'll get it redone later :smile:
Do we have any 'arty' people in here who are good at sketching stuff out and fitting stuff together?
not me :frown: but my flatmate, but she isn't on tsr. she's come up with some good designs for me that i was going to put up and ask for opinions about. could you possibly look for an art student at your uni/college? or people who're interested in anime? (somehow most people i know who like anime can draw really well).
my poor sore swollen snug is sore, the skin is beginning to grow over the ball. but i want to keep it..

any tips would be appreciated:frown:
bloodredbeat
Do we have any 'arty' people in here who are good at sketching stuff out and fitting stuff together?

i can be good, depending on the subject!
La Trampa
not me :frown: but my flatmate, but she isn't on tsr. she's come up with some good designs for me that i was going to put up and ask for opinions about. could you possibly look for an art student at your uni/college? or people who're interested in anime? (somehow most people i know who like anime can draw really well).

Yeah, I'll see who's about, and I might even ask my cousin since she's into body mods and an actual artist; I was talking to her earlier about this and it didn't even occur to me to ask her.
SoundDevastation
i can be good, depending on the subject!

You see, I'll explain why...

I started off my half-sleeve (which might turn into a 3/4 sleeve) and it's basically the ink splat off the +44 album cover. Obviously I want more done, but I can't think of how I'd fit in the other stuff under the drips so that it'd look like a whole tattoo and not one with a new one underneath, you know?
Reply 1995
Trigger
Or die ^o)

I have the tee of your avatar :biggrin:

Had my new tattoo on monday, two more stars near my original star going down my side looks sweet. The one on my hip hurts like a bitch, the one on the ribs surprisingly doesnt hurt too much :smile:
I was wondering, would hair dying and the like come under body mods? I wouldn't see why not...
no not really :p: i don't think so anyways. i mean i get it that it's alterating the original and natural state of the body but hair does grow out.lol i don't know.
La Trampa
no not really :p: i don't think so anyways. i mean i get it that it's alterating the original and natural state of the body but hair does grow out.lol i don't know.

Ah yes, but piercings grow out/can be changed also.
Id say no as it isnt really modding the body as such, otherwise we could included haircuts and pubic waxing :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest