The Student Room Group
Reply 1
With Nutella. Oh baby.
Reply 2
i had some last night to prepare. mmmmmm chocolate spread!!!
also if you sprinkle chocolate drops or blueberry into the mix mmmmmmmmmmmmm

also this is a good way of VEGAN pancakes. i know the whole point is to use up stuff like eggs and dairy before lent but i dont eat them anyway.

use self raising flour, soya milk, vegetable butter, brown sugar and anything extra. melt butter in pan. fry. EEEEAAAATTT.
shinytoy
i had some last night to prepare. mmmmmm chocolate spread!!!
also if you sprinkle chocolate drops or blueberry into the mix mmmmmmmmmmmmm

also this is a good way of VEGAN pancakes. i know the whole point is to use up stuff like eggs and dairy before lent but i dont eat them anyway.

use self raising flour, soya milk, vegetable butter, brown sugar and anything extra. melt butter in pan. fry. EEEEAAAATTT.

When I make vegan pancakes, I just use soya milk and self-raising flour...It's damn good :smile:

Were there dairy products in your chocolate spread though??

I just have peanut butter on pancakes...
i thought you couldnt use self raising flour for pancakes? :confused:

i ended up using gluten/wheat free flour last year cos tescos had sold out of plain flour, and they were disgusting.

gonna have lots of fun this time around though got all the ingredients, loads of chocolate, toffe sauce, and honey...obviously not all on the same pancake at the same time

i just like them with lemon on though. beautiful.
qwerty_st/n
i thought you couldnt use self raising flour for pancakes? :confused:

i ended up using gluten/wheat free flour last year cos tescos had sold out of plain flour, and they were disgusting.

gonna have lots of fun this time around though got all the ingredients, loads of chocolate, toffe sauce, and honey...obviously not all on the same pancake at the same time

i just like them with lemon on though. beautiful.

For vegan pancakes you can, I don't know about pancakes which use cows milk...
Reply 6
I'm a pancake pro!

I love pancakes! I think I'll make some now!:biggrin:
Reply 7
my uni chaplincy is giving free ones for lunch
Reply 8
:eek: lucky you.

I love Mc Donalds pancakes with syrup best :smile:

*drooooool*

Latest

Trending

Trending