The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

University of Essex Clearing 2023

This is a thread to discuss University of Essex for Clearing 2023.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

You can find more support in our Applications, Clearing and UCAS forum.

Good luck with everything!
Original post by BlinkyBill
This is a thread to discuss University of Essex for Clearing 2023.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

You can find more support in our Applications, Clearing and UCAS forum.

Good luck with everything!

Hello all,

Do let us know if you have any clearing questions! We would love to be able to answer any questions or queries that you have! ✨😁🎓

Essex Official Rep - Morgan 😊
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by EssexOfficialRep
Hello all,

Do let us know if you have any clearing questions! We would love to be able to answer any questions or queries that you have! ✨😁🎓

Hello,

Good day to you. I want to make enquiry as to why I haven't received my CAS. I have accepted my offer, paid my deposit, I still haven't received my CAS since last month.
Original post by Rachael Odelade
Hello,

Good day to you. I want to make enquiry as to why I haven't received my CAS. I have accepted my offer, paid my deposit, I still haven't received my CAS since last month.

Hello @Rachael Odelade

Currently an applicant who submits their CAS questionnaire can expect to receive their CAS in 3-4 weeks.
This 3-4 weeks covers a variety of paths and for greater accuracy applicants should always be directed to the CAS Tracker in their myEssex applicant portal. Some applicants will receive their CAS more quickly than this, particularly in PG where we typically make fewer info requests at CAS stage!

You can always email our admissions team at: [email protected], as well if you are worried about your CAS process!

I hope your wait is not to much longer 🎓😁

Best wishes,
If you’re applying to Essex through Clearing, you’ll want to note the following dates…

16th 23rd August our Countdown to Results Day and Everything Essex webinar series
19th & 22nd August Meet us at our Clearing Open Days

Find out more: https://okt.to/U02LQm

Essex Student Rep - Hayley

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending