The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Accomodation 2012

Scroll to see replies

argh, am super stressed about this right now. just because the stupid system didn't work. though everyone talking on here pretty much applied the day it opened.
D: and their aren't THAT many rooms available in manna ash!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 181
Original post by jacksonriddle
argh, am super stressed about this right now. just because the stupid system didn't work. though everyone talking on here pretty much applied the day it opened.
D: and their aren't THAT many rooms available in manna ash!

Call up the housing, explain your issues, they're lovely people their man!
Reply 182
Original post by Abbie..
I Got Manna Ash! Which was my first choice! I'm going to LCC to study Graphic and media design. Anyone else going LCC in Manna Ash? x

I am! :biggrin: I'm doing surface design!!
Original post by twiix
I'm having problems getting my student id registration number for the ual halls. Does anyone know how to get it? I contacted my college and they said they don't know? I'm worried I wont get a place in halls as i still have not applied yet?! Plus Camberwell have only given me a conditional offer so can i not apply now? How does this exactly work? Help would be much appreciated.

don't panic!! go back to your inbox and check every email that ual have sent you. i found mine only on the first one they sent me but that could be different for you as i applied to lcf. it should be at the top (but again it could be different) with something like "Ref: QUI12359501"
if you still can't find it then direct ual/camberwell either by email or (probably better) telephone. whatever happens i'm sure it'll work out:smile: hope that's helped x
Original post by twiix
I'm having problems getting my student id registration number for the ual halls. Does anyone know how to get it? I contacted my college and they said they don't know? I'm worried I wont get a place in halls as i still have not applied yet?! Plus Camberwell have only given me a conditional offer so can i not apply now? How does this exactly work? Help would be much appreciated.

ps, i only got a conditional and i've already got an offer from costume store so you'll be fine:smile:
Reply 185
Hi Im going Wimbledon and got an offer from Manna Ash so will be staying there :smile:
Reply 186
Original post by p0ppy
Anyone who got into Manna ash going to Wimbledon?

Me :smile:
Reply 187
Original post by jacksonriddle
it should have come with your offer pack which should've arrived with all your information about your conditions as well.
i have a conditional too and i have signed up, are you international or home? international students will have a place in a hall if you sign up before June the 1st
call up UAL if you don't have it

They never sent me offer pack :frown: I just got an email saying they will offer me an fda course because i wasn't accepted into the ba graphic design course. Im a home student. Thank you so much for your help. I'l ring up 2mrow :smile:
Reply 188
Original post by abbybeatricequick
don't panic!! go back to your inbox and check every email that ual have sent you. i found mine only on the first one they sent me but that could be different for you as i applied to lcf. it should be at the top (but again it could be different) with something like "Ref: QUI12359501"
if you still can't find it then direct ual/camberwell either by email or (probably better) telephone. whatever happens i'm sure it'll work out:smile: hope that's helped x

Thank you sooo much! I'm going to ring them 2mrow and ask them. Once again thank you :smile:
Original post by adamski92
Call up the housing, explain your issues, they're lovely people their man!

nah, i'm pretty sure i just haven't heard back because it was a later application. i called them the minute the system failed for me and yeah they were very nice, but i don't want to trouble them with a phone call just to complain!
Reply 190
Costume Store looks very nice, but I'm doing a foundation at Chelsea which is not too close. Is this a really bad idea or should I include this as one of my choices.

If not, Camberwell Campus it is!
Does anyone know if there are still many rooms available?
Just had my interview and got an offer today :smile:
Hellooo everyone!

Having a bit of an issue hopefully some can help! My brother will be going to Wimbledon and for some reason applied for Opal 4 thinking it was the closest! It was his first choice and i think his second and third were:
2. Bernard Myers.
3. Manna Ash.

I know it says on the application that you cannot edit your options but does anyone know if he reapplies in July the likelihood of him getting into halls?? He would probably apply for Bernard Myers or the Camberwell campus - (Camberwell Campus doesn't sound as popular as all the rest so fingers x'd!)

We both live on a little island called Jersey whether we will be prioritised or not I don't know!! :?

Or, has anybody applied to Opal 4 who is going to be studying at Wimbledon??

Tissues!!!

xx
Reply 192
Original post by jsy*amy1991
Hellooo everyone!

Having a bit of an issue hopefully some can help! My brother will be going to Wimbledon and for some reason applied for Opal 4 thinking it was the closest! It was his first choice and i think his second and third were:
2. Bernard Myers.
3. Manna Ash.

I know it says on the application that you cannot edit your options but does anyone know if he reapplies in July the likelihood of him getting into halls?? He would probably apply for Bernard Myers or the Camberwell campus - (Camberwell Campus doesn't sound as popular as all the rest so fingers x'd!)

We both live on a little island called Jersey whether we will be prioritised or not I don't know!! :?

Or, has anybody applied to Opal 4 who is going to be studying at Wimbledon??

Tissues!!!

xx

Camden to wimbeldon is a ong old treck, maybe he should cal them up?
Original post by adamski92
Camden to wimbeldon is a ong old treck, maybe he should cal them up?

We have rang up and they said he can decline the offer and apply again in June! But im worried if he does that then the liklihood of him getting nearer accommodation be slim or places being full! - I dont know!

I need someone to tell me that not all the halls will be full by June. I dont know if its like getting a Glastonbury ticket in which case he should stay with his first offer at Opal 4.

Ohh dear it sounds like we've got ourselves in a right pickle! Is Camden a nice place to live (sorry if I sound completely hopeless!)
Reply 194
Original post by ZMunro
Me :smile:

ahh great what course are you doing?
Reply 195
Original post by Abbie..
Add me on Facebook. Abigail Thompson x

aaa which one are you? there are a few abigail thompsons! haha x
Reply 196
Original post by p0ppy
ahh great what course are you doing?

Costume Interpretation and yourself??
Reply 197
Anyone doing Fashion PR ?
Reply 198
i applied at 1 past 10 and still havent got an offer for accomodation should i call up ?
Reply 199
Original post by msmith182
i applied at 1 past 10 and still havent got an offer for accomodation should i call up ?

Same. I'm getting so frustrated seeing everyone getting offers and I have nothing pfffttttt

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending