The Student Room Group

London 2012 bombings and the illuminti

Ive been researching this for a while and dont know what to think. Heres a link for those who dont know where to begin

thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFHcOw9INj4

Scroll to see replies

Go to bed
Reply 2
Original post by asaaal
Ive been researching this for a while and dont know what to think. Heres a link for those who dont know where to begin

thoughts?

You're an idiot.
Reply 3
i think its well creepy! I dont usually believe in things like this i.e 21st dec 2012 but this is pretty weirdddddd
Reply 4
Original post by asaaal
i think its well creepy! I dont usually believe in things like this i.e 21st dec 2012 but this is pretty weirdddddd

If you're an idiot, with no critical faculties.
What is this even...? :facepalm:
zomg I must share this on my facebook!
by sharing statuses, we can make a difference! :bl:
Reply 7

Seriously, OP, do yourself a favour and stop watching videos like this.
Reply 8
the only reason i kinda believe it is bcos of the twin towers, there were signs then from so many years back to 'warn' us
Original post by confuzzled92
zomg I must share this on my facebook!
by sharing statuses, we can make a difference! :bl:

Just like the whole Kony thing :laugh:
Reply 10
Original post by asaaal
the only reason i kinda believe it is bcos of the twin towers, there were signs then from so many years back to 'warn' us

don't be soft
911 being a false flag operation is no secret.
Original post by asaaal

thoughts?

I really can't be bothered to watch the whole video, i have read quite a bit about the illuminati though, it seems quite interesting...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by King-Panther
911 being a false flag operation is no secret.

lol
Original post by geetar

Seriously, OP, do yourself a favour and stop watching videos like this.

Indeed it is quite obvious that the Illuminati are actually aliens who were sent down to this planet 5000 years ago and have since been trying to establish a new world order. However, their carelessness in continuously leaving numerological and tenuous connections to themselves has foiled them thusfar...

When will people learn eh?
I do believe there will be an inside job in 2012, I hope I'm wrong... However, I certainly don't believe some of what is in that video, but we'll wait and see.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 16
only time will tell.

:headfire::2012::headfire:
Original post by yomomalomo
Indeed it is quite obvious that the Illuminati are actually aliens who were sent down to this planet 5000 years ago and have since been trying to establish a new world order. However, their carelessness in continuously leaving numerological and tenuous connections to themselves has foiled them thusfar...

When will people learn eh?

Who said they're aliens.
Original post by Kibalchich
lol

I'm glad you find it funny.
Reply 19
I do believe in it but saying thyat Jay z is part of the illuminiti and the reason for 2pacs killing and micheal jackson dying is a bit over the top to say the least.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending