The Student Room Group

Frequent flier?

I worked out that by the end of this year, my total air miles for the year will be just over 35,000 for all of my round trips. Given that London to New York is 3,400 miles, give or take, as the crow flies this means I have flown the equivalent of a return flight between London and New York five times this year.

Someone I know accused me of being a ‘frequent flier’ - something I rather doubt. I don’t do it everyday! How much do you fly on average? Is 35,000 miles per year by air (for round trips) even average, let alone above average?
Reply 1
????
Reply 2
What is you average air miles annually?
Reply 3
Original post by Vertigo321
What is you average air miles annually?

Stop bumping - it's against forum rules.

How can you justify so many air miles?
Reply 4
Original post by Muttley79
Stop bumping - it's against forum rules.

How can you justify so many air miles?

I must say, this forum has went downhill (certainly in terms of traffic) in the last few years.

Given that I posted on the ‘Chat’ section - ie. the main one - this was always busy a few years ago. What happened? No one comes here now?!
What airline did you fly with BA? EZY? RYR?. I used to be Oneworld ruby via BA (i used to go and see family in Ireland a lot), did you use any carbon offset schemes? (i always use the one that BA provides now)
I did some quick maths and my annual average would be zero, give or take.
Original post by Admit-One
I did some quick maths and my annual average would be zero, give or take.

:five:

Last time I flew it was 2012(or 2013) can't remember but it was for some school exchange to another country. Before then 2003... :hide:
Original post by Chronoscope
:five:

Last time I flew it was 2012(or 2013) can't remember but it was for some school exchange to another country. Before then 2003... :hide:

Yeah, I think my last flight was 8 or so years ago.

Average brought down by the fact I’d never been on a plane until I was in my 20’s :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest