The Student Room Group

Nursing at University of Nottingham 2012/13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Lgriggs1
Had my interview today and it was great! The staff are do lovely!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know yeaa that's one of the reasons why I want to go there like I haven't had any sort off hospitality like that from a uni

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 81
Original post by Afua
I know yeaa that's one of the reasons why I want to go there like I haven't had any sort off hospitality like that from a uni

The interview was easy and relaxing, the staff spoke to us all and made conversation with us over lunch, I really hope the take me because that it where I want to be

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chloechristine98
Hi, anyone got their interview for Nottingham tomorrow? :smile:

I have! Pretty scared... it's my third interview but I found Nottingham quite daunting when I went to the open day! Anyone know what to expect?? :smile:

Had my interview today and it was great! The staff are do lovely!!! ]

I had mine on Wednesday too! How did you guys find it? :3 Think it went well? x
Reply 83
anyone got an interview there tomorrow?
also what was the triggers you got asked for your group interviews?
Reply 84
Original post by BananaWhale
I had mine on Wednesday too! How did you guys find it? :3 Think it went well? x

Really well I loved it!!! My email button is getting some serious hammer at the mo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
Original post by raflook
anyone got an interview there tomorrow?
also what was the triggers you got asked for your group interviews?

I had my interview there a few weeks ago and the trigger was "nursing is a demanding yet rewarding career which asks a lot of its workers"

questions they asked were like "how will the university help you prepare for this demanding job"

good luck! :smile:
Reply 86
Offer from Nottingham for Mental Health:smile: , fantastic definately worth the long wait for an interview!!!
Reply 87
Original post by Robair65
Offer from Nottingham for Mental Health:smile: , fantastic definately worth the long wait for an interview!!!

Oh well done :smile:

Reply 88
I got an offer for adult!!!!! They were interviewing applicants with gcse maths first, then moving down the list I'm sure you will hear something soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
I got into Nottingham yay!!
Reply 90
I got an offer for adult!!!!! They were interviewing applicants with gcse maths first, then moving down the list I'm sure you will hear something soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Iv got into adult for september too! im so nervous! have you had chance to look at the student finance yet? im totally confused!!
Reply 91
I had my interview on the 13th Feb and I'm still waiting to hear back. Anybody had a decision from that interview date?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Yes I am confused aswell because I'm not sure where to apply for the bursary

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Well done everyone! I got an offer too! Woo!
With the finance you have to accept your place, and then the university contact the nhs bursary you then contact you so you have to wait for an email :smile:
Reply 94
Original post by akkopec1
I had my interview on the 13th Feb and I'm still waiting to hear back. Anybody had a decision from that interview date?
Original post by akkopec1

Hello, i also had my interview on that day and got a conditional offer from them two days ago! im so excited! good luck :smile:
Reply 95
Has anyone looked at accommodation yet

Reply 96
Hi, I got my conditional Friday finally! So happy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
gave my ucas application back in november and i've had all my offers but from nottingham ! :frown: really worried because I want nottingham to be my firm choice if they give me an offer! Do you get an interview invitation on ucas or does nottingham email you??
Reply 98
Original post by jsv3
gave my ucas application back in november and i've had all my offers but from nottingham ! :frown: really worried because I want nottingham to be my firm choice if they give me an offer! Do you get an interview invitation on ucas or does nottingham email you??

Neither, you'll get an interview invite pack in the post. I only got my invitation to interview a week before the actual day, & they're interviewing at least until the end of March for the BSc so there's still time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Hi..

I have got my interview at nottingham on 27th match for Childrens nursing/Masters of nursing science..

Can anoyone give me any tips for the interview/any scenarios they gave/trigger

Also what is the difference between the Hons and the Masters? Can I do either?

Thank you so much for any feedback..much appreciated

Xxxxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending