The Student Room Group

University of Nottingham 2023 - Child nursing

Heyy I've applied for UoN for child nursing next year and was just wondering if anyone else has applied for the same place?

if yes have you received your offer yet?

Scroll to see replies

hey yes i have just got an interview for tomorrow x
Original post by erinxbutler
hey yes i have just got an interview for tomorrow x

how long did it take for them to get back to you? x
Original post by georgiana_xox
Heyy I've applied for UoN for child nursing next year and was just wondering if anyone else has applied for the same place?

I've applied for midwifery at notts so it's a different course but Nottingham is my top choice, I did a summer school there last summer and I love it, I also spoke to a student child nurse and said she really enjoys it at Nottingham :smile: I did my interview last week and waiting on a response!
Original post by Chantal_
I've applied for midwifery at notts so it's a different course but Nottingham is my top choice, I did a summer school there last summer and I love it, I also spoke to a student child nurse and said she really enjoys it at Nottingham :smile: I did my interview last week and waiting on a response!

hopefully we’ll both be seeing each other this year!! lmk how your interview goes and i wish you the best of luck 🫶
(edited 1 year ago)
hopefully we’ll both be seeing each other this year!! lmk how your interview goes and i wish you the best of luck 🫶

yess hopefully and the interview went well thanks just anxiously waiting on a decision now, good luck with your applications!
I have my interview for it tomorrow... any tips? :smile:
Original post by Katie4phelps
I have my interview for it tomorrow... any tips? :smile:

i personally haven’t had any interviews yet so unfortunately i wouldn’t be much help but how did it go?? and was it for child nursing or midwifery?
The interview was quite hard I thought, I wasn’t really sure how to answer some, I won’t hear back until April now though
i personally haven’t had any interviews yet so unfortunately i wouldn’t be much help but how did it go?? and was it for child nursing or midwifery?
The interview was quite hard I thought, I wasn’t really sure how to answer some, I won’t hear back until April now though

ah that sucks. i hope you did better then you think! was it virtual or in person?
ah that sucks. i hope you did better then you think! was it virtual or in person?

Virtual x
Virtual x

ohh bet bet. i wish you luck on the rest of your interviews! maybe we’ll see each other in September at some point. keep me updated and my dms are open 🫶
ohh bet bet. i wish you luck on the rest of your interviews! maybe we’ll see each other in September at some point. keep me updated and my dms are open 🫶

Thank you! Hopefully see you in September! ☺️
Virtual x

what type of questions did they ask i have my virtual interview soon x

Yep applied for child nursing and just received an offer
Original post by Vicky_6321
Yep applied for child nursing and just received an offer

omg congrats!! how long after the interview did it take for them to get back to you?
omg congrats!! how long after the interview did it take for them to get back to you?

Thank you🫶🏽 I had my interview on the 11th and got my offer yesterday wbu?
(edited 1 year ago)
Thank you🫶🏽 I had my interview on the 11th and got my offer yesterday wbu?

I only did my interview on Wednesday so I probably have quite the wait ahead of me. How did you find the interview tho like was it chill or challenging and were your answers like fully developed if you get me? I thought my answers were too short but idk if that's gonna be a big factor in their decision
I only did my interview on Wednesday so I probably have quite the wait ahead of me. How did you find the interview tho like was it chill or challenging and were your answers like fully developed if you get me? I thought my answers were too short but idk if that's gonna be a big factor in their decision

For me the interview was chill and my answers were very developed but I don’t think answers being long or short will be a factor. As long as you answer the question with the points they’re looking for then you’ll be fine. The scenario questions tho are always unexpected so I couldn’t really prepare for that but you just have to be able to think of what you would do on the spot. Good luck and hopefully you get an offer🤞🏽
For me the interview was chill and my answers were very developed but I don’t think answers being long or short will be a factor. As long as you answer the question with the points they’re looking for then you’ll be fine. The scenario questions tho are always unexpected so I couldn’t really prepare for that but you just have to be able to think of what you would do on the spot. Good luck and hopefully you get an offer🤞🏽

Yeah i think my answers were developed but i lowkey stuttered a bit but im staying hopeful. The social media scenario question was a sticky one but still staying hopeful once again. Thank you for answering my questions and ty for your time <3
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending