The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by AishaTara
probably not, our school tend to teach us extra for 'pleasure of learning' etc etc
lol

lol

Anyone here dropping biology next year?
Reply 381
does anyone think this paper might be easier than the one in January?
Original post by SHAH :)

in two minds about it, as many people complained, but OCR want to up the standard of the paper now, and ocr stated many people still did perform well in Jan (they believe the well prepared ones for all topics) and said overall the percentage of people getting As, Bs, Cs etc were about the same as previous papers, so I haven't a clue atm D:
Original post by mathsclown
January was hard!! My brother somehow got 79ums, he made his notes a week before the exams and learnt it all by the night before, crazy wish i got his brain lol!

lol, that would be awkward if my sister passed and got higher ums than me lool..she would just mock me.:smile:
Original post by mathsclown
January was hard!! My brother somehow got 79ums, he made his notes a week before the exams and learnt it all by the night before, crazy wish i got his brain lol!

woah thats good
anyone predicting spirometers? last june there was a whole 2 pages about 8 marks on it so not sure :/
Original post by scorpio22
lol, that would be awkward if my sister passed and got higher ums than me lool..she would just mock me.:smile:

twin? or younger I guessing?
Original post by SHAH :)

I can't see it being any harder, that is the reason why I'm retaking even though I got 70ums, because in my opinion it can only be easier!

All the past papers I found a lot easier than our January exam, I think OCR would have to do something very obscure for each question for it to be harder than January's!
twin? or younger I guessing?

she's older , we took same subjects except she'r clever .im not lol
anyone predicting spirometers? last june there was a whole 2 pages about 8 marks on it so not sure :/

I'm hoping they don't come up :frown:
I hate them with a passion!!!!
Reply 390
Original post by elliebichard
does anyone know if you can post word documents on here because i have a pretty good f211 summary our teacher made us that might help :smile:

If i sent you my e-mail adress as a private message could you send me it?
Reply 391
im starting to panick seeing everyone on here is making realise i dont know anything!
Reply 392
Original post by mortaz786

could you sent it to me please too :smile:
Reply 393
this is quite useful as a summary :smile:

TYSM !!!!!

ahh same please :smile:

i managed to post it now :smile:
i managed to post it now :smile:

could I have it too please :smile:
Reply 397
her file is on the last page

Starting to get nervous. is anyone else :s-smilie:?
Reply 398
I have literally done ever single past paper under the sun for this exam :smile: getting mostly A's but this is my 3rd time doing the exam as got exactly the same mark twice last year -.- I'm only re-sitting so it is easier for me to get an A overall with F215 coming up in June :frown:
I think that there will be questions on:-
- The heart (Any of sort as haven't been for a while)
- Spirometer
- Carriage of oxygen or carbon dioxide (e.g. dissociation curves)
- Translocation
- Mitosis
- Organelle question about functions and structures etc.
Im scared. :frown:

Just looked at Jans paper and now im terrified!

Latest

Trending

Trending