The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Who's all going to Aberdeen uni next year then?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
i confirmed by unconditional for Aberdeen weeks ago! I'll be studying joint honours in history and archaeology :smile:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 81
Ahhh I'm waiting for the accommodation application to open! So excited guys!
set an alarm to get up early to apply for accomodation haha!
now that its done think i might go back to bed :tongue:
Reply 83
I didn't realise you'd have to put them one to five! What did everyone put?
Reply 84
Original post by Alt__x

I didn't realise that either!! I put South House and then AdamSmith/Wavell and then NCC ( which i cant afford ) and then Hecter Boece (I would cry a lot if i got there ) and then South House En-Suite ( Which i've heard is for the disabled ) .... You ?
Original post by Alt__x

i only put 3 (well 4 if you consider wavell/adam smith separately)

1 - south house
2 - wavell/adam smith
3 - new carnegie court

so i am hoping i get one of these three or else i'll be living on the street or something
Original post by kirsti
I didn't realise that either!! I put South House and then AdamSmith/Wavell and then NCC ( which i cant afford ) and then Hecter Boece (I would cry a lot if i got there ) and then South House En-Suite ( Which i've heard is for the disabled ) .... You ?

ditto :tongue:
Reply 87
Original post by atomos
i only put 3 (well 4 if you consider wavell/adam smith separately)

1 - south house
2 - wavell/adam smith
3 - new carnegie court

so i am hoping i get one of these three or else i'll be living on the street or something

I didn't know you could put only 3 ... Dammit!
1 - New carnegie court
2 - South House, Standard
3 - Crombie Halls
Original post by kirsti
I didn't know you could put only 3 ... Dammit!

haha well now i'm like **** maybe i should've put all 5 just incase for some reason i cannot get a room in any of those...fingers crossed for south house though! :tongue:
Reply 90
I only put two choices down in the hope they'd have to give me one of them :wink:

1. South House
2. Hector Boece

Really hoping I get South House cause it looks so much better!
1) South House
2) Wavel??

I only put two choices. At first I thought it was asking me how many rooms I'd like to order :rolleyes:
Reply 92
Seems like everyone has went South House and i thought i was being smart applying at 9am. Damn. Lucky me will most likely be staying in Hector Boece because i was stupid enough to put down 5 choices. Ragin.
here's hoping we were all up early enough to get our first choices!
Original post by kirsti
Seems like everyone has went South House and i thought i was being smart applying at 9am. Damn. Lucky me will most likely be staying in Hector Boece because i was stupid enough to put down 5 choices. Ragin.

at least you put 5 choices, I only put two :frown:
Reply 95
Original post by kirsti

I put
1-South House
2-NCC (Can't really afford it but my parents persuaded me I should apply there!)
3-Hector Boece
4-Wavell etc
5- South House ensuite (Which I really don't want!)

I'm hoping that because I'm unconditional and applied straight away I will get my first choice, its the only one I really want! I wouldn't have put wavell and south house ensuite if I knew I could only do three!!! I'm hoping that South House ensuite will all be taken up with disabled people who will put it as their first choice and get priority over me so hopefully it rules there out!!
Reply 96
I honestly wouldn't mind Hector Boece seeing as South House and NCC both seem really popular, but please not wavell etc :-/
Something I noticed, it said on my certificate of acceptance that classes start September 18, but the dates that the accomodations were for stated that we move in at the 15th? What about freshers week???? :confused:
Reply 98
How soon do you think they will give us our accommodation offer? It said if your offer in unconditional they will get back to you ASAP.
Reply 99
Original post by cgraham15
at least you put 5 choices, I only put two :frown:

I wish i only put 2 !! haha, i'm not smart enough for those kind of tactics.

Original post by Alt__x
I put
1-South House
2-NCC (Can't really afford it but my parents persuaded me I should apply there!)
3-Hector Boece
4-Wavell etc
5- South House ensuite (Which I really don't want!)

I'm hoping that because I'm unconditional and applied straight away I will get my first choice, its the only one I really want! I wouldn't have put wavell and south house ensuite if I knew I could only do three!!! I'm hoping that South House ensuite will all be taken up with disabled people who will put it as their first choice and get priority over me so hopefully it rules there out!!

I wish my parents persuaded me to go there! When i phoned my dad and told him i put it as my 3rd he said i better pray to god i dont get it or he's not paying for it. Poor me haha! But yeah, i think en-suite South House will be for disabled folk so we're alright. Also there's still everyone with conditionals offers etc so i reckon we'll all be alright for our top choices. Second at a push.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending