The Student Room Group

Best Junk food & revision

Scroll to see replies

Various things on toast, and a cup of earl grey tea.
Not junk food...green tea.
Reply 22
sw3
OP
Original post by somethingbeautiful
Not junk food...green tea.

this is would have to agree with. green tea is delicious
Reply 23
Junk food and revision? Please.

Thats just counter productive, it's like saying "here brain have a bunch of **** to slow you down"
Always keep fit during exam season, 3 balanced meals a day and plenty of excercise. No snacking.
Reply 24
Minstrels and jelly babies :biggrin: also dry cereal like frosties or cinnamon Graham's go down a treat :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by sw3
Hey guys,

Just curious about what junk food you love to munch on whilst revising?

Mine's probably dominos and a mathematics textbook :P

loook forward to hearing your ideas:smile:x

Bowl-sized mugs of milky Earl Grey tea, cereal with Alpro soya milk, and chocolate.

LOTS OF CHOCOLATE. :drool:
Reply 26
Cheesy doritos and salsa.
In an attempt to make my studying munching healthier, I started trying to eat packets of salad, bean sprouts, peas and carrots instead of the usual junk. If you like vegetables, it may work for you. :biggrin:
MAOAMS!!! :drool:
I am a total sucker for the McDonald's Breakfast menu..

Mmmh, usually; i'll do a few hours of work/revision, then quickly get a double sausage McMuffin meal before 10:30, and then maybe get a toasted bagel with philly too..

I'm hungry now. :[
So many people here saying pizza and burgers... eww, how can you revise with greasy fingers?!

My favourite revision food is chocolate :colone:
Back in the days when I had to revise, my snack of choice was PRINGLES. Now I've graduated and work full time, I don't really have an excuse to snack :frown:
Ginger biscuits for me... I need to go and buy some to get my revision going now tbh!
Reply 33
Jammie Dodgerssssssssss 3pkts per day
Pepsi...far too many cans of pepsi.
Reply 35
Got to be KFC it my parents bother to buy me any, if not ill settle with chicken dippers and chips :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest