The Student Room Group

Biology a levels help !!

I just finished biology a2 content one time and I still have almost three months till my exams. So should I start practicing past papers or should I revise the content until I have memorized it perfectly and grasped all concepts properly
I have set out two months separately for topicals and yearly but maybe I should start this month too ?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
heyy. i'm in the exact same situation as you. from what i've found, you could start past papers (maybe one or two a week) while revising the syllabus as well. just do the papers thoroughly and make sure to revise your mistakes.
then, you can slowly increase the amount of past papers you're doing, and if you're still repeatedly struggling with a single chapter, you could try topical papers for that. about a month before the exam, you could amp up the amount of past papers you're doing to get done with however many is your goal. i hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest