The Student Room Group

Aberdeen university.International relations and politics

Hello, next year I'll be attending this institution but until september 18, i have a lot of preparation time. My exact question is, what should i read before the semester begins , what literature would be helpful? What kind of knowedge sould I attain that would make my studies at the university easier? I welcome any information which pertains to the topic. :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by koki444
Hello, next year I'll be attending this institution but until september 18, i have a lot of preparation time. My exact question is, what should i read before the semester begins , what literature would be helpful? What kind of knowedge sould I attain that would make my studies at the university easier? I welcome any information which pertains to the topic. :biggrin:

I don't think you really need to read anything before unis starts. I take it that you have chosen IR because it's something you're interested in, therefore you should already have some small knowledge - just pick up what you like. Obviously, general knowledge is always helpful, so just study the newspaper and international news (BBC, Al-Jazeera, CNN) :biggrin:

If you really want to prepare, why don't you just e-mail the department and ask a lecturer for some recommendations?
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest