The Student Room Group

Runescape

Scroll to see replies

Original post by farrisraza
:biggrin:
Do a lot of girls play rs?

YUP ;D
i was i X_HoTsHoTz_x clan :biggrin: - BEST DAYS EVER.
Original post by farrisraza
My favourite was luring, my clan 2 with ancients and 1 with tb, 1 dark bower and me with gmaul, used to be epic :biggrin:

Ah I was only PVP for minigames- spent so many hours in castle wars! And really loved Stealing Creation and Fist of Guthix- shame they're so empty now!
Original post by Katieitak
I'm not just "in" a clan, I'm a clan leader:smile: Maybe you could join us if you decide you like the look of us! If you go on W139 and see a purple/black vex in edgeville somewhere, it's probably us.

I'll let you know though - I'm working an 8 hour shift tomorrow so my play-time will be limited! :cool:

Oh cool maybe I'll check it out! One problem is that I'm temporarily a f2p- I decided I wouldn't waste money on a membership until I had the levels to do quests (as they were my favourite part) but I'm racing towards my levels mainly- got 4 today alone- so it's only a matter of days/weeks. But when I do use my bond I will check it out! :smile:

BTW if anyone wants to add my the name is 'Pengatrix XD' Yes slightly embarrassing but I made the account when I was a child and now hold it as a trophy of my childhood :P
Original post by Flauta
Was anyone else in a major PKing clan? Was the events manager for Higher Force for a period of like 3 months, wonder if I can put that on my CV :unsure:

I didn't know there were PKing clans lol
Original post by Tom_green_day
Oh cool maybe I'll check it out! One problem is that I'm temporarily a f2p- I decided I wouldn't waste money on a membership until I had the levels to do quests (as they were my favourite part) but I'm racing towards my levels mainly- got 4 today alone- so it's only a matter of days/weeks. But when I do use my bond I will check it out! :smile:

If you have gp you can buy a bond which will give you 2 weeks of membership. I can never remember how you actually buy them though, I think you can buy them on the Grand Exchange
Original post by + polarity -

Maybe I played it a bit after you :tongue: There was loads like Mayhem Makers, Final Ownage Elite, The Last Pures, Reign of Terror, Frozen Fury, Valhalla etc.
If you have gp you can buy a bond which will give you 2 weeks of membership. I can never remember how you actually buy them though, I think you can buy them on the Grand Exchange

As I said in the post you quoted, I had a bond that I am waiting to use for when I have the right levels I want. I've already used one and while it was good to be back as a member, it wasn't long enough. Still, as a member I made back the money I spent on the bond over the course of the two weeks, as well as training the hell out of p2p skills.
Original post by Flauta
Was anyone else in a major PKing clan? Was the events manager for Higher Force for a period of like 3 months, wonder if I can put that on my CV :unsure:

Gen in Jaja Legacy and Poo Pures haha
Original post by yodawg321
Gen in Jaja Legacy and Poo Pures haha

Wasn't Jaja the one that used to mass recruit and rag everyone? Used to make our PKL so mad lol

You've missed out. Wars were the best
Original post by Flauta
Wasn't Jaja the one that used to mass recruit and rag everyone? Used to make our PKL so mad lol

Well the clan itself aim was not to rag but groups of friends/other clans will come into Jaja and rag. Quiet scary when you're leading 35+ people
Original post by Flauta
Maybe I played it a bit after you :tongue: There was loads like Mayhem Makers, Final Ownage Elite, The Last Pures, Reign of Terror, Frozen Fury, Valhalla etc.

tbh I barely played at all between 2006 and 2009, and I didn't join a clan properly until 2012, so I wouldn't have any knowledge of these things :tongue:

Original post by Tom_green_day
As I said in the post you quoted, I had a bond that I am waiting to use for when I have the right levels I want. I've already used one and while it was good to be back as a member, it wasn't long enough. Still, as a member I made back the money I spent on the bond over the course of the two weeks, as well as training the hell out of p2p skills.

oops :innocent:

Original post by yodawg321
You've missed out. Wars were the best

I participate in wars now, I don't think I'm missing out on anything lol
used to play old runescape for hours on end, how is it nowadays haven't played for years
Original post by thuvcasio
X

X

Now legacy mode (old combat system and interface) is coming back I'm tempted to play.
Original post by k9markiii
Now legacy mode (old combat system and interface) is coming back I'm tempted to play.

you should :biggrin:

when's the beta coming out? the 16th?
you should :biggrin:

when's the beta coming out? the 16th?

Aye, this Monday.

I sure hope this doesn't turn out to be dead content as I can see a few things that could prove to be fatal flaws in regards to the EoC/Legacy crossover.

That being said, I'm super excited for this beta and also really happy that Jagex aren't rushing into this like they did with You-Know-What. :rolleyes:

Also, kudos for having literally the coolest name ever. Kudos indeed.
(edited 9 years ago)
The Old School clue hype is still very real. Shame I'm 8 clues dry, since I got Wizzy Robe Bottoms (g).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArgieBargy
The Old School clue hype is still very real. Shame I'm 8 clues dry, since I got Wizzy Robe Bottoms (g).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I played for the first month it was out, got to level 53 and then stopped, got boring and seemed like a waste of money.
Original post by Dilzo999
I played for the first month it was out, got to level 53 and then stopped, got boring and seemed like a waste of money.

Why was it boring?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArgieBargy
Why was it boring?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It got tedious and I didn't feel like playing anymore, also had school work to focus on. At the time I had around 1m bank and the rate of eoc to osrs was 80:1, so I should have sold my osrs gp for eoc XD.
Original post by lebron_23
Aye, this Monday.

I sure hope this doesn't turn out to be dead content as I can see a few things that could prove to be fatal flaws in regards to the EoC/Legacy crossover.

That being said, I'm super excited for this beta and also really happy that Jagex aren't rushing into this like they did with You-Know-What. :rolleyes:

Also, kudos for having literally the coolest name ever. Kudos indeed.

I'm fairly hopeful that it won't be dead content haha, I'm sure some people on Old School might be enticed. I just wonder if Jamflex will do anything to try to bring people back to RS - the people who stopped playing when EoC came out. But what can they do other than advertising? Their adverts to date have been awful lmao

I actually have very little idea about what will happen with the weapons and things released post-EoC (like all the level 90 weapons) so I too am excited about the beta :colone:

:fan:

Quick Reply

Latest