The Student Room Group

Favourite UK band?

Scroll to see replies

Muse, Kasabian, Bowie, Rolling Stones, Courteeners, Stereophonics, Manics, Blur, Frank Turner, Arctic Monkeys, Biffy Clyro...I could go on.
Blazin' Squad :colonhash:
No one said 1D yet?!

Not much of a band person mysel but the script an Coldplay are very good.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
My Dying Bride
Been loving a bit of Keane recently:love:
Da Script.
Little Man Tate, Pigeon Detectives, Twin Atlantic, Frank Turner and You Me At Six :smile:
Right, why has no one said the Kooks :O shocking!!! Other epic british bands include: Noah and the Whale, Stereophonics, Blur, Muse and of course Block party <3
Muse.
Reply 109
Bobby Womack.....

if he was British....

or a band
No ones mentioned Madness yet?!!!
Reply 111
Feeder, easy. Loved them since I discovered them on the Gran Turismo 3 soundtrack back in 01 or so.
Reply 112
top 5 easy - Enter shikari, Bullet for my valentine, Rise to remain, You me at six, skindred <3
Original post by jOu
Depeche Mode, easy question :P

YES. Depeche Mode are one of the greatest bands ever, never mind solely in the UK. In second place, The Kinks - such a criminally underrated band.
(edited 11 years ago)
Tough one, either Oasis, Muse, Stone Roses or Biffy Clyro.
Original post by Harry Callahan
YES. Depeche Mode are one of the greatest bands ever, never mind solely in the UK. In second place, The Kinks - such a criminally underrated band.

:lovedup: Someone who appreciates!
Reply 116
LostProphets and My Passion :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Evile
The Libertines, before the inevitable happened.

The Kinks too - Ray Davies is a criminally underrated songwriter, absolute genius.
Original post by darrylthehunter
The Libertines, before the inevitable happened.

The Kinks too - Ray Davies is a criminally underrated songwriter, absolute genius.

!!!
My two favorite bands :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest