The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Radiotherapy @ LSBU

Hi.... is anyone going to LSBU to study therapeutic radiography???
Reply 1
Hey,

I'll be studying Radiotherapy in LSBU starting September... However, I'll be on the PgDip course! :smile:
London
Reply 2
Original post by ant91
Hey,

I'll be studying Radiotherapy in LSBU starting September... However, I'll be on the PgDip course! :smile:

Fantastic!! Yay at last someone else who is going to LSBU! I have nearly fin my access course. What are you upto? Look forward to meeting you in Sep! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by nikita1
Fantastic!! Yay at last someone else who is going to LSBU! I have nearly fin my access course. What are you upto? Look forward to meeting you in Sep! :smile:

Nice one, I've just finished my BSc in Sussex Uni and have decided to go for Radiotherapy! I've just finished applying for NHS funding, and got my visit to the Brighton RT department tomorrow. It's all getting quite exciting! Which access course are you doing? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ant91
Nice one, I've just finished my BSc in Sussex Uni and have decided to go for Radiotherapy! I've just finished applying for NHS funding, and got my visit to the Brighton RT department tomorrow. It's all getting quite exciting! Which access course are you doing? :smile:

Hi. Yes all very exciting! I have just applied for funding too. What was your BSc in? I am doing an access course in health and human science. Can't wait to fin! Got a couple of assigments left to hand in and one exam next week and then I'm done. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by nikita1
Hi. Yes all very exciting! I have just applied for funding too. What was your BSc in? I am doing an access course in health and human science. Can't wait to fin! Got a couple of assigments left to hand in and one exam next week and then I'm done. :smile:

My BSc is in Chemistry, we get the results today! Sadly I don't know much about biology or anatomy yet, so will have a lot to pick up when we start in September! Will you be living in campus accommodation? I'll be commuting from Sussex!
Reply 6
Hey all

I'm starting at south bank this September . Feel free to pm as I want to know people before I go :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Explorer
Reply 7
Original post by nikita1

Hi I will be starting this September for the PgDip/Msc one. I am nervous I do not know what to expect I did a psychology undergraduate degree so I am worried about the science part.
Does anyone know how much people are in the class?

thanks! x
Reply 8
Hi, I'm starting Radiography in Sept '12 can't wait so excited! Anyone out there have you decided on living in halls/private accommodation?
Reply 9
Original post by nikita1

Hi,
I Believe you are studying radiotherapy currently.I am applying for radiotherapy for he academic year starting 2014.
I would be grateful if you can please inform me further on these points;

Interview questions
Course structure- are you in clinics for first year? how much holidays do you get? Do you always have full days?

Thank you very much!
Reply 10
Hi, I have been offered a place at LSBU to study therapeutic radiography bsc, starting from September 2014, but the thing is that I am confused on how to apply for the DBS check because there's no clarification on the uni's website, I will be really grateful if someone can help me out on how to apply online through the uni.

Thank you
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by m@khan
Hi, I have been offered a place at LSBU to study therapeutic radiography bsc, starting from September 2014, but the thing is that I am confused on how to apply for the DBS check because there's no clarification on the uni'os website, I will be really grateful if someone can help me out on how to apply online through the uni.

Thank you[/

I'm sorry I can't help you with your DBS check as not completed mine yet, however, wanted to say hi as I will be studying Therapuetic Radiography in September...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending