The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

LSBU Clearing

I have an application with LSBU through clearing for a course in Business management. I received an unconditional offer and was told that I would receive an email consisting of a hyperlink that would lead me to a portal to upload my transcripts. However, for an odd reason, I have not received any emails from LSBU, and have subsequently made sure to check my inbox regularly as well as my spam/junk folder. I also called the clearing team once again to inform them that I had not received the email. The person told me they would resend the email and to wait 15 - 20 minutes. I did so, and yet still have not received the email. This has worried me quite a lot.

Another issue I have is regarding my UCAS application. I received a congratulatory text from LSBU telling me to add my course (Business management) via the UCAS hub. However, I had added another course (Adult nursing with foundation year) at LSBU as my clearing choice which still states to be unconfirmed. There appears to be no option to remove or change this. Upon enquiring, I was told to ask the university directly to decline the Adult nursing course so that I can add my unconditional offer on my UCAS application. I hope someone can assist me in doing this as soon as possible. Please advise me.
Hi There!

Congratulations on your offer at LSBU!

Please give us a call on the Clearing Hotline on 0800 923 8888 to discuss your current UCAS status and if there is anything outstanding for your offer. If you have not received any emails I would also ask them to check your email address is correct!

Feel free to drop us a direct message also and we can see if we can help further with this.

Many thanks, Rachel
LSBU Admissions
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending