The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Any Essex Uni Firmers

Heyy has anyone firmed essex and what campus and subject will you be at and doing?
Im going to be on the Colchester campus doing sociology and criminology.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah, I have firmed an unconditional for Philosophy with foundation year. I will be at the Colchester campus. I am actually really looking forward to it, I just had a good feeling when visiting.

Have you been to visit?
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Yep, I firmed it for biomed at colchester :smile:
Reply 3
@Patrik
yeah i went to the open day in April and i really liked it.
are you gonna be living on campus?
i really wanna live in south courts.

@Neom
Reply 4
Yeah, for Psychology.
Reply 5
Original post by Sybill
@Patrik

@Neom

Yes I do plan on living om campus, it'll be the towers for me. Mainly for financial reasons but social too. :biggrin:
Reply 6
@ Jackso- cool stuff
where you looking to live?

@ Patrik- i liked the towers for the social life but the shared bathrooms really put me off :colondollar:
i know where i'll be going for a little party, your tower lool :biggrin:
I'll be studying Law (and hopefully one history course!) I'm from Canada and I'll be going to Essex on exchange. I don't know anyone, haha.
Reply 8
Original post by Sybill
@Patrik

@Neom

Yeah, I think either towers or houses
Depending on if I get a job over the summer :tongue:
Reply 9
Original post by CreativeCanuck
I'll be studying Law (and hopefully one history course!) I'm from Canada and I'll be going to Essex on exchange. I don't know anyone, haha.

That's cool, i'm on a 4 year course which involves a year abroad to canada/america, can't wait!

Don't worry, no one knows anyone there...

Im studying history at colchester, hopefully in south towers as i couldn't care less if i had to share a bathroom with an elephant :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Sybill
@ Jackso- cool stuff
where you looking to live?

@ Patrik- i liked the towers for the social life but the shared bathrooms really put me off :colondollar:
i know where i'll be going for a little party, your tower lool :biggrin:

Possibly South Courts or the Quays. I wasn't a fan of the towers at all when I visited them, just felt a little bit claustrophobic. Yourself?
Reply 11
Original post by Jackso
Possibly South Courts or the Quays. I wasn't a fan of the towers at all when I visited them, just felt a little bit claustrophobic. Yourself?

south courts
Firmed for English Language (hoping to change to do the joint in Linguistics) I'm going for South Courts too.:tongue:
Reply 13
Original post by Beebumble
Firmed for English Language (hoping to change to do the joint in Linguistics) I'm going for South Courts too.:tongue:

cool stuff
Applications for accomodation open the 6th June
http://www.essex.ac.uk/accommodation/newstudents/
Reply 15
I confirmed my conditional offer on the MSc. Finance and Management from 2nd October. I already applied for the Quays, I wanted to go to South Courts, but they did not offer that possibility to me... Is there anybody else who is going to live in Quays??
Reply 16
Original post by CreativeCanuck

Oh dear God, not another Leafs fan.

On the other hand, I'm starting up an ice skating society with a friend (also major Leafs fan) next year, so look out for that on freshers fair!

Welcome to all of you. If you have any questions that I might hold the answer for, go ahead. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
Unconditional offer for Genetics, and if I don't get the towers, I'll be really annoyed.
Reply 18
Original post by ABCDemily
Unconditional offer for Genetics, and if I don't get the towers, I'll be really annoyed.

good stuff
good luck people :smile: the Uni is great, you will love it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending