The Student Room Group

What worlds would like to see in the kh3?

Personally I would like to see kh3 or other future releases feature all worlds and new one's such as pochahontas, marvel themed maybe the civil war or house of m, the incredibles and a bugs life
Reply 1
Is KH3 definitely coming out? on PS3??
Reply 2
It is definitely being made. Console hasn't been announced although I suspect it'll be on a PS system. Whether that would be 3 or 4 depends on how long Nomura takes to finish Versus XIII and crack on with KH.

As for the worlds, I'd like to see some more modern Disney worlds (Princess and the Frog?) and some older ones such as Lady and the Tramp or Jungle Book. Especially Jungle Book.
Who'd want to see Tarzan return...
And Zack from KHbbs return.

About Lady and Tramp, I don't think that would be in the game. Remember in KH1 in 3rd District in Traverse Town?
I think Treasure Planet would be quite interesting
Reply 5
Would prefer if they kept the good olds one, added 3 new ones max and focused more on the main plot. That being said I can't think of a single new Disney film that could be implemented in KH.
Reply 6
I would love to see Pocahantas, Little Mermaid 2, Sword in the Stone, Tangled, Robin Hood, Enchanted and Possibly Jungle Book.

Quick Reply

Latest