The Student Room Group

2012 Higher Physics Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone get 16.2km at a bearing of 155 for questions 21 (a)(i) and (b)(i)? :biggrin:
Reply 381
Original post by hollieeilloh
Yeah but that's only 1-3 outta 90 so I wouldn't worry :biggrin: yay! Hoping we all get what we want haha

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Yea but it was such a stupid mistake! I was kicking myself heh but i reckon i'll get that B i wanted. Might, with a little luck.. scrape that A :biggrin:
Reply 382
Original post by UPSDGoat
Did anyone get 16.2km at a bearing of 155 for questions 21 (a)(i) and (b)(i)? :biggrin:

nah i got 15.68 km i think :frown:
Original post by UPSDGoat

Oh no.. I got 14km.. :frown:
Original post by Siwel95

I got 15.6km :smile:
Reply 385
Original post by Siwel95

Yeah, i got 15.7 Km on a bearing of 153 if i remember correctly! Although I used scale drawing so I could be out by a bit
Yeah, I got 15.6km.

Original post by Connor131
Yea but it was such a stupid mistake! I was kicking myself heh but i reckon i'll get that B i wanted. Might, with a little luck.. scrape that A :biggrin:

Yeah same, just gonna have to wait until August booo :frown: you got any exams left? :smile:
Reply 388
Original post by hollieeilloh
Yeah but that's only 1-3 outta 90 so I wouldn't worry :biggrin: yay! Hoping we all get what we want haha

Also, I did 2 pages of calculations for a 1 mark answer and at the end i realised that i didn't have to do any =d.

I know ive lost quite a few marks (atleast 15) but it all comes down to if i lose anymore

Yea, Computing on Thursday
Reply 389
What about cyclists 2 average velocity.....2.9m/s i think ??
I found it okay, multiple choice was a bit more difficult that normal but generally a decent paper.
Reply 391
Original post by Craig Young
Yeah, I got 15.6km.

Well, there's 1 1/2 marks down the drain for me =)
Original post by 062102314
Yeah, i got 15.7 Km on a bearing of 153 if i remember correctly! Although I used scale drawing so I could be out by a bit

Yeah, my scale drawings are normally a bit wonky anyways, at least our bearings are sorta similar :biggrin:
Reply 393
think i got that entire page wrong, messed up scale drawing and got like 26m, then velocity being 17kmhr..
Also, I got something like 334 degrees, I thought it asked from the bearing from B to A, not A to B :confused:
Reply 395
Original post by Blue7195
think i got that entire page wrong, messed up scale drawing and got like 26m, then velocity being 17kmhr..

Surely you'll get a few carry on marks (thats what im hoping for :smile:)
Original post by Connor131
Also, I did 2 pages of calculations for a 1 mark answer and at the end i realised that i didn't have to do any =d.

I know ive lost quite a few marks (atleast 15) but it all comes down to if i lose anymore

Yea, Computing on Thursday

Hahahah honestly?? At least you got an answer in the end :tongue:
Yeah I know I've lost quite a few as well, tbh I don't think I'll try and guess my score, just gonna wait :smile:
Oh I forgot about computing haha!
1,2.jpg
3 to 6.jpg
7,8.jpg
9 to 11.jpg
12 to 14.jpg
15 to 17.jpg
18 to 20.jpg

The multiple choice that I've scribbled over haha
Wasn't a bad paper I thought, definitely lost the whole thing on Q21 though, got the scale drawing completely wrong. Hopefully pick up something for writing formulas!, but other than that, not a bad paper.
Erm did the multiple choice spontaneus fission reacton question have two correct answers (D,E) ?

I have a feeling the answer is D but becuse I didnt have a rubber I marked both E and D and forgot to get it rubbed out :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending