Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megan Fox is ugly!

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miah78)
    what a load of toss.No one can be bisexual there is no scientific evidence out there which proves that men and women can be attracted to, 2 different sexes.
    Its just impossible.
    your either gay ,lesbo or straight.
    moron.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    OP i don't find megan fox attractive though i think she is very good looking... mainly when she has more natural shots taken of her. she looks A LOT better with natural make up. i also think she looked a lot hotter before all the evidental botox/surgery she had done.

sometimes she looks really pretty, other times she looks average or unattractive... but she still is miles above average and there is no way on earth i would ever call her appearance "ugly"... which is quite an extreme thing to say about anyone tbh.

• 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miah78)
    what a load of toss.No one can be bisexual there is no scientific evidence out there which proves that men and women can be attracted to, 2 different sexes.
    Its just impossible.
    your either gay ,lesbo or straight.
    I'm going to have to do some serious thinking to find a more stupid post on TSR. Which, by the by, is saying an awful lot.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ugly, bit of an over statement,but its gud you pointed out she isnt a total stunner face wise cos most people (an most here)are only admiring her shape
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    If she's ugly I want to be ugly she's hardly Quasimodo

Only because she doesn't look like Zooey Deschanel doesn't make her ugly OP.

When people start labeling people ugly I wonder what they look like themselves like that Olympic official that said that Jessica Ennis is FAT. WTF if she's fat I want to be fat.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    well, okay then !

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 28, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.