The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

course and accommodation

Hey, I've got an offer for the Accounting and Finance course at Newcastle. I was wondering if anyone else is potentially doing the same course as me! Also, I've applied for accommodation and placed Castle Leazes first because I thought it would be the best place to make friends at, but some of these comments are making me think I might regret it.
Original post by Freyashcroft
Hey, I've got an offer for the Accounting and Finance course at Newcastle. I was wondering if anyone else is potentially doing the same course as me! Also, I've applied for accommodation and placed Castle Leazes first because I thought it would be the best place to make friends at, but some of these comments are making me think I might regret it.

Hi Freya!

Castle Leazes is such a social accommodation option! You'll never be strapped for people to talk to or hang out with and you will definitely have lots of fun. Everyone has different experiences in accommodations, some good, some bad, but don't let that put you off. You will only know if it is for you once you get there! There is always the option to swap and many people do that so don't worry. If you liked the sound and look of it enough to put it as your first choice then I am sure it will be the right one for you.

Hope this helps! :smile:

Megan (Outreach Ambassador)
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending