The Student Room Group

Friday night: Indian or Chinese?

For me, this is my ultimate dilemma. It's Friday night, so instead of going out, I'm having a cosy night in and that means takeaway food! I can never decide between Indian or Chinese. I'll literally spend about an hour and a half looking at both menus and weighing up my options! I usually end up going for the safe Chinese curry option because you can never go wrong, really. But I've had that the past few times I've had takeaway.

Sooo, here I am faced with this problem! What would you choose?

I'm in two minds between sweet and sour chicken, or a full-on chicken tikka masala, poppadoms, naan... Think I've actually just made my mind up there! :ahee:
Chinese!!!

Starter: crispy prawn won tons
Main: Chicken show mein
Dessert ; ben and Jerrys.

Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh.
Original post by insignificant
Chinese!!!

Starter: crispy prawn won tons
Main: Chicken show mein
Dessert ; ben and Jerrys.

Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh.

Mm, that sounds so good! Now I'm swaying for Chinese! I have half an hour to make a decision. :eek:
Reply 3
Go for Indian.

Curry...:coma:
Roast pork/duck is delicious (with rice of course) if you haven't tried it already :smile:
Original post by truthandtragedy
Mm, that sounds so good! Now I'm swaying for Chinese! I have half an hour to make a decision. :eek:

I personally would go for the chinese. I had a curry last night and well.. meh. The same flavour with every mouthful.
Reply 6
Neither - have fish and chips instead! Problem solved :biggrin:
Chinese! Chicken in five spice sauce, special fried rice, beef chow mein and chips :wink:

My family don't really like Indian food
Reply 8
Have Indian! A nice bhuna with a great big naan bread :biggrin:
Reply 9
Roll with Chinese.
Can't beat chinese, special fried rice, meat spring rolls :awesome:
Reply 11
Indian!
Chinese is just tasteless
Indiannnn(biased opinion):smile:... I have curry everyday and I still dont get tired of it:L hahaha
Chinese. Unless you want to spend the rest of the evening with numb taste buds.

Quick Reply

Latest