OCR Decision 1 - 24 May 2012

Scroll to see replies

@lucozad
please do :smile: you're using my air
Reply 21
Original post by nffc-b
Did anyone even finish the paper?

Yup :biggrin:

(please don't give me a negative rating)

wtf i even asked as well
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by travellingsalesman
@nathdragon5
are you stupid?? that was so easy and im 10! everyone in my year found it easy too

Are you for real?
Reply 23
Original post by nffc-b
Did anyone even finish the paper?

no, nobody in my school finished it, even the A* candidates....
Reply 24
Original post by Lucozad
Are you for real?

lol, he's obviously trolling
Reply 25
simplex is such a time-consuming stuff, and it is worth only few marks, which is so annoying.. this weird paper was just unbelievably cost the most time in the history of my past papers...:mad:
Original post by icy elemental
I'll put down my answers in an unoffical mark scheme if people remind me of the questions, I really can't remember them tbh :L

q1: Can't remember xD
2) wasn't this drawing the graphs or something?
3)The teacher wanted to set up classes? Draw the network, find a matching with no two joined in one day.. and the last bit was another student joins, why can't it be done any more.
4)Simplex?
5)Some girl who was shopping. First bit was on the route inspection (ie finding the minimum length that covers all arcs). Then we used nearest neighbour from M. Then it was the minimum length without W I think, then the minimum weight with W.
6) This was the one with the flow chart. We had to input x=0, then x=1, then x=-1 and then comment on why it was rubbish :P

I'm pretty sure that's correct, or near to it
Reply 27
Which school are you in? you seems really happy,.....:rolleyes:
excuse me, but the only troll i've ever heard of was the one in harry potter and the philosopher's stone, which i watched to psyche myself before the exam. And yes i am for real, hence why i'm still typing.
Original post by 88888
Which school are you in? you seems really happy,.....:rolleyes:

who??
Reply 30
Original post by Nathdragon5
3)The teacher wanted to set up classes? Draw the network, find a matching with no two joined in one day.. and the last bit was another student joins, why can't it be done any more.
4)Simplex?
5)Some girl who was shopping. First bit was on the route inspection (ie finding the minimum length that covers all arcs). Then we used nearest neighbour from M. Then it was the minimum length without W I think, then the minimum weight with W.
6) This was the one with the flow chart. We had to input x=0, then x=1, then x=-1 and then comment on why it was rubbish :P

Q1 was stupid dikstras, where you had to take the junctions as one arc, and then......
Reply 31
excuse me, but the only troll i've ever heard of was the one in harry potter and the philosopher's stone, which i watched to psyche myself before the exam. And yes i am for real, hence why i'm still typing.

lol, troller :wink:

Okay, dude, if you're not trolling us then you can help with the mark scheme, don't make other people feel worse, and I don't see how dropping 2/3 marks was cause to say that, I feel like that was pretty good :P If you are trolling us, really, find something else to do :P
Reply 33
Original post by Nathdragon5
4)Simplex?

Question 1 was about drawing that railway network and doing dijkstra's algorithm to it, then there was a question at the end saying its a quadratic something and you have to find the time if it made 3000 I think
How many marks was the Dijkstra's question worth?
Reply 35

first part 2 second part 5
Original post by Lucozad
Q1 was stupid dikstras, where you had to take the junctions as one arc, and then......

Ooh yeah, shall I put down my answers so far?
Reply 37

5 marks
Reply 38
Was anyone able to get the paper?
hey nathan, :wink: from barney lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending