The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 1
Don't kno too much tbh but there are lots of bands and oppurtunities to play eg CU, KRAP etc...there must be a certain amount of bands etc because we have this bad boy going on right now

http://www.kusu.net/openevent.asp?eventid=16895

Battle Of The Bands
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Tbh...there are alot of people interested in music and play ( I play E/Guitar) but there are no facilities for bands...the University does not have a drum kit so it is hard if you are band and wanting to practice (unless you wanna go guitar driven acoustic).

So, there is a big music base, but the facilities are not provided by the university.

Graham
Reply 3
gbduo
Tbh...there are alot of people interested in music and play ( I play E/Guitar) but there are no facilities for bands...the University does not have a drum kit so it is hard if you are band and wanting to practice (unless you wanna go guitar driven acoustic).

So, there is a big music base, but the facilities are not provided by the university.

Graham

You know if this is something they're looking into for the future, or something there's not really much funding for? I'm hoping to come to Keele next year (through extra) and music's a big decider for me!
Well they do Music and Music Tech, so it's somewhat in the interest of the university to provide such things... But as far as I can gather, there is not much funding full stop - so don't expect anything.

Latest