The Student Room Group

ANTHROPOLOGY EPQ (Extended Project) help?

I'm writing my extended project over the summer, before my A2 levels. I want to study Anthropology at university but haven't studied it as an A level (my sixth form doesn't offer it), so I thought it would be good to base my EPQ on Anthropology.

I've looked at university modules but, since I haven't studied it before (I've only watched documentaries/read books and articles about it), I was hoping someone could offer me help with a question? It'd be particularly helpful if you have/are studying Anthropology at uni, but any help is appreciated :colondollar:

I'm interested in both the biological and social sides of Anthropology, though I was wanting to write about the social side for my EPQ to prevent overlapping with my current Biology studies (evolution, genetics etc.)

For the social side, by looking at uni websites I've found some modules include: society+environments, nutrition+disease.

I'm particularly interested in nature vs. nurture OR gender roles - any idea on how to develop this into a question for the EPQ? Any suggestions will help! :colondollar:
Reply 1
I'm in exactly the same position! what title did you choose?
I'm in the same position and want to do study it next year at uni so I think I was going to go down the route of social environments and how they shape us as a person. I think I might call it 'To which degree does human capacity allow individualisation upon social contexts and environments' but I'm still working on it. Hope something of this helps:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest