The Student Room Group
anyone?
Reply 2
Original post by The_Dark_Knight
Hi - I am trying to find some reviews on Regent's College London. I am particularly looking at its business school review.

After googling seems to be quite dry...anyone study there or know website which has reviewed the uni.. ?

will be a big help...

Cheers :smile:

I'm planning to study there too. What made you think it was quite dry?
Original post by Rizzy J
I'm planning to study there too. What made you think it was quite dry?

I can't seem to find any reviews by students etc The review I do find usually don't go into much detail..I am planning to do marketing at the institute anyway..What will you be studying?
Reply 4
I can't seem to find any reviews by students etc The review I do find usually don't go into much detail..I am planning to do marketing at the institute anyway..What will you be studying?

Business management
Reply 5
Have you guys noticed no one is talking about regent's college? Not only here but in the rest of the web too
I mean, there's not a single debate around, you find just some no sense consideration on yahoo answer and thats all.. ..so what do you think does it mean?
And what the official league tables say? Nothing because regent's is another type of private institution, so there's not a real impartial review. But if you feel like you still want to give them 13,000 pounds without knowing absolutely nothing about the entire course, especially employability..well go ahead
Try this link. It had some interesting comments about the school. Mostly all good.

http://www.iagora.com/studies/uni/Regent's_American_College_London
Some exciting news for Regent's College. We are currently applying for University status after receiving taught degree awarding powers.
Yes, we are private but not for profit so we reinvest surplus back into the College

I hope that helps - there are a couple of reviews on TSR but most of our students post on our Facebook page

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-18996223

Original post by captain block
Try this link. It had some interesting comments about the school. Mostly all good.

http://www.iagora.com/studies/uni/Regent's_American_College_London
Regent College London (not to be confused with Regent University London) is a privately owned college that offers a very poor student experience (no student hub, no physical library, no extra curricular clubs such as football team, film club etc.), also the academic staff are on the whole of a very poor standard. They are trying to get university status, but I genuinely hope they don't as this would give them a completely undeserved reputation as seat of learning. In short, staff are made to work very long hours and the students are treated like cash cows. Avoid! Go to your local community college instead.

Latest

Trending

Trending