The Student Room Group

Aspiring Therapists

Hi all,

I am looking to apply for a masters and I live in central London has anyone gone to regents university London? I would like to study counselling and psychotherapy.

I am a bit nervous and have anxiety in regards to pursuing masters again but I want to be a therapist.
Reply 1
Original post by Maryammiah1301
Hi all,

I am looking to apply for a masters and I live in central London has anyone gone to regents university London? I would like to study counselling and psychotherapy.

I am a bit nervous and have anxiety in regards to pursuing masters again but I want to be a therapist.
I’m looking into this too. Out of interest, have you ruled out other providers? And was there a reason you were looking at regent’s in particular?
Original post by Maryammiah1301
Hi all,

Plenty of therapist roles dont need a masters at all, so really depends what type of therapy you are hoping to do.

Make sure the course is aligned with your future therapy career, as they are not all equal and do not lead to the same opportunities post qualifying.

Greg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending