The Student Room Group

Biology as2 CCEA

How'd did you's find it? , I thought it was an ok paper
Reply 1
Bar that heart question, it was a sweet paper
Reply 2
I really liked the paper! The essay was brilliant :smile:
I didn't like the sand dune question it wasn't too sure of what to write so i just kinda waffled on about measuring out a grid at each position to be sampled and then using a random number calculator to get a random cooridinate to place the quadrat... i didnt wanna write about a belt transect cause i didnt think it could be done randomly :s-smilie:
What did people write about the enzyme that fungi secrete to help them break down the dead material?? My mind went blank
Reply 3
Really good paper. Happy with how it went as I admit I didnt do much revision at all! The fungi enzyme baffled me too I think I made something totally random up lol. What did people put for the irregular heart beat question and the labels for the photo?
Reply 4
For the irregular heartbeat i wrote because the spikes that indicated ventricular systole where at irregular intervals? I didnt know if that was right or not as ive never really seen a quedtion aboutthat... the top photograph was the phloem and the structure Z was the sieve plate... The bottom picture was the xylem and for the calculation i got that the actual size of Z was 30um.
Reply 5
Yeah I wrote the same for the heartbeat question and I made up cullulase for the enzyme : D which now that i've checked google i think its right lol
Reply 6
Yea i discussed it with my teacher and i think cellulase ks right tii aha... I just didnt think in the exam! We bits of info like that always escape my mind in an exam :frown:
Reply 7
I think that's the same for everybody, how did you find the first four questions about the experiment?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending