The Student Room Group

IB prep HELP?

hi guys im yash and i am starting my i.b programme in another month, my subjects are eng sl/spanish a.b/math hl/eco hl/physics sl/psychology hl and i need a littlehelp on what i can do to prepare for the programme and in particular what can i do for math and economics???
any help would really help me
my career goals are to go into finance and marketing or sports management :smile:
Original post by Yash
hi guys im yash and i am starting my i.b programme in another month, my subjects are eng sl/spanish a.b/math hl/eco hl/physics sl/psychology hl and i need a littlehelp on what i can do to prepare for the programme and in particular what can i do for math and economics???
any help would really help me
my career goals are to go into finance and marketing or sports management :smile:

You don't need to prepare. Go to school when it starts, be attentive and engaged in your lessons and you'll be fine.
Reply 2
i am not good in math but i am taking hl only because i need it for even applying or getting into universities like LSE and BROWN and UPENN ETC :tongue:
Reply 3
Maybe you could go over your maths that you've already done a couple of weeks before you start school, so that you won't be too rusty when you start HL Mathematics. Other than that, I would just recommend you relax and saviour the freedom that you will have this summer before all the IB workload and stress piles up on you :biggrin:.
Reply 4
oh okay thnks
i have one more question... when is the best time to take the SAT according to you guys if u have done it?? november? or maybe january??
and why at that particular time??
Reply 5
Sorry, I wouldn't know since I never took the SAT's (applied for UK universities).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending