The Student Room Group

German court rules circumcision to be a crime

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by noisy06
I'm glad you agree. Extermination is more severe than genital mutilation. Those little rascals should be grateful they're even alive shouldn't they? If they were thrown to the dogs like the crazy abortionists they'd have nothing to complain about.

:facepalm2:

Your religious practices sicken me to the core, and the sooner the day comes when Islam, Christianity and Judaism are wipred from the face of the Earth like the stain they are, the better.
Reply 101
Original post by Steevee

Your religious practices sicken me to the core, and the sooner the day comes when Islam, Christianity and Judaism are wipred from the face of the Earth like the stain they are, the better.

Those religions are going to outlive you. You won't even be a thing worth mentioning once you die.
Reply 102
Original post by noisy06
Those religions are going to outlive you. You won't even be a thing worth mentioning once you die.

200 years ago a life without faith was unthinkable, in 200 years a life with faith will be a joke.

I may not live to see a Godless world, but we're well on the way. Your pathetic dogma has had it's time.
Reply 103
Original post by Steevee
200 years ago a life without faith was unthinkable, in 200 years a life with faith will be a joke.

I may not live to see a Godless world, but we're well on the way. Your pathetic dogma has had it's time.

Haha, you'll see how wrong you are. Oh wait, maybe not.
Reply 104
Original post by noisy06
Haha, you'll see how wrong you are. Oh wait, maybe not.

It's inevitable. Just as the Pagan religions were swept away by Monotheistic dogma, so your delusion will be swept away by progress. My great grandchildren will look back and laugh at how people believed the sort of things you believe.
Reply 105
Original post by Steevee
It's inevitable. Just as the Pagan religions were swept away by Monotheistic dogma, so your delusion will be swept away by progress. My great grandchildren will look back and laugh at how people believed the sort of things you believe.

Wouldn't it be ironic if your great grandchildren were circumcised for religious purposes? Would you consider yourself as a failure if that were to happen?
Reply 106
Original post by noisy06
Wouldn't it be barbaric if your great grandchildren were circumcised for religious purposes? Would you consider yourself as a failure if that were to happen?

Yes I would. If my children or grandchildren were so taken in by ridiculous dogma I would dissown them.

But it wont :smile: At least not here in the Western world. God knows the Middle East and Africa, and to an extent South America are centuries behind us, but certainly here in the West you can expect to here the death knell of religion within a couple of centuries :smile:
Reply 107
Original post by Steevee
Yes I would. If my children or grandchildren were so taken in by ridiculous dogma I would dissown them.

But it wont :smile: At least not here in the Western world. God knows the Middle East and Africa, and to an extent South America are centuries behind us, but certainly here in the West you can expect to here the death knell of religion within a couple of centuries :smile:

Well we're both ideologues, that much is clear. But you're pretty bigoted. I'm sure your great grandchildren would be better off with you deep underground. (And maybe the world too for that matter)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 108
Original post by noisy06
Well we're both ideologues, that much is clear. But you're pretty bigoted. I'm sure your great grandchildren would be better off with you deep underground. (And maybe the world too for that matter)

I'm biggoted? Because I don't agree with the mutilation of children? Clearly I'm the unreasonable one here :lolwut:

Thanks to the marvels of modern Western medicine, I'll probably be around to see them. You probably wont be around to see yours though. Going on the Islamic world as well as relative affluence of Islamic migrants. That's sad. But I'll be sure to tell them all about their crazy great-grandad who believed in an all seeing sky man who wanted you to take a knife to their crotch :smile:
Reply 109
Original post by Steevee
I'm biggoted? Because I don't agree with the mutilation of children? Clearly I'm the unreasonable one here :lolwut:

Thanks to the marvels of modern Western medicine, I'll probably be around to see them. You probably wont be around to see yours though. Going on the Islamic world as well as relative affluence of Islamic migrants. That's sad. But I'll be sure to tell them all about their crazy great-grandad who believed in an all seeing sky man who wanted you to take a knife to their crotch :smile:

Well disowning them for mutilating their own penis is pretty bigoted. It's their cock, not yours. Don't get your hopes up, you will not outlive the Abrahamic religions. You'll hardly be noticed that you're gone, I suggest you do something better with your life than plotting the downfall of religions that will clearly outlive you. You're a dead man walking.
Reply 110
Original post by noisy06
Well disowning them for mutilating their own penis is pretty bigoted. It's their cock, not yours. Don't get your hopes up, you will not outlive the Abrahamic religions. You'll hardly be noticed that you're gone, I suggest you do something better with your life than plotting the downfall of religions that will clearly outlive you. You're a dead man walking.

Except they'd not be mutilating themselves, but their children. Perhaps you don't understand english? You talked about my great-grandchildren being circumcised, and I said I'd dissown my children or grandchildren for such a thing. :facepalm2:

Maybe not. But I'm certainly already living in a time when in the modern, reasonable world, they are in decline. And I don't plot their downfall my dear, I just watch it. I dare say you will be noticed no more than I. But at least I wont be looked back on with scorn and incredulity for believeing something so ridiculous.
Awesome. Although I fear that there will be backlash against the decision claiming the German court to be anti-semitic. And given Germany's past they may be successful in overturning this courts decision.

I mean I have no issue with people being religious per say, but religion is a personal thing. It does not and should not provide you with rights to infringe upon another persons bodily integrity.
Reply 112
Original post by Steevee
Except they'd not be mutilating themselves, but their children. Perhaps you don't understand english? You talked about my great-grandchildren being circumcised, and I said I'd dissown my children or grandchildren for such a thing. :facepalm2:

Maybe not. But I'm certainly already living in a time when in the modern, reasonable world, they are in decline. And I don't plot their downfall my dear, I just watch it. I dare say you will be noticed no more than I. But at least I wont be looked back on with scorn and incredulity for believeing something so ridiculous.

:facepalm2::facepalm2: If you can understand standard English and had a bit of common sense, you'd have no problem with the concept of your grandchildren mutilating their own cocks for religious purposes. This is not rocket science.

Like I said, no point wasting your time, you're finished. You're a bag of meat talking about things which you have no idea about essentially. I wouldn't even know when you go, and that's a good thing.
Reply 113
Original post by noisy06
:facepalm2::facepalm2: If you can understand standard English and had a bit of common sense, you'd have no problem with the concept of your grandchildren mutilating their own cocks for religious purposes. This is not rocket science.

Like I said, no point wasting your time, you're finished. You're a bag of meat talking about things which you have no idea about essentially. I wouldn't even know when you go, and that's a good thing.

Except the entire point of this thread has been the mutilation of children, which has been decided on by their parents. Bless you, trying to back track? Just admit you ****** up.

I'm finished? :lolwut: Any such accusation levelled at me has equal worth thrown back at you. Except of course I am in the camp for progress, for morality and sanity. And you are the one propping up insane dogma and bronze age ideas. You're the one clinging to a pathetic relic from the past.
Reply 114
Original post by Steevee
Except the entire point of this thread has been the mutilation of children, which has been decided on by their parents. Bless you, trying to back track? Just admit you ****** up.

I'm finished? :lolwut: Any such accusation levelled at me has equal worth thrown back at you. Except of course I am in the camp for progress, for morality and sanity. And you are the one propping up insane dogma and bronze age ideas. You're the one clinging to a pathetic relic from the past.

Is this your way of trying to save face? The majority of our convo has been unrelated to the point of this thread but now you're saying this to trying to mask the fact that you looked a bit stupid. That was effed.

You're finished yeah. You can complain about religion for the rest of your existence but after a short while, show's over.
I thought it was effective at reducing the contraction of HIV. I probably need to read some of the clinical trials done on this but surely it would be reason enough to circumcise some children, especially those in areas where HIV is rampant.
Reply 116
Original post by noisy06
Is this your way of trying to save face? The majority of our convo has been unrelated to the point of this thread but now you're saying this to trying to mask the fact that you looked a bit stupid. That was effed.

You're finished yeah. You can complain about religion for the rest of your existence but after a short while, show's over.

My way of trying to save face? :lolwut: The entire premise of the thread is around the mutilation of children. Your first contention was that you were happy to mutilate children. It could not be more related to our discussion. :facepalm2:

And you'll drone on about Mohammed and what a cool guy he was, waste your life praising Allah, and then you'll rot in the ground like the rest of us, while the next generation laugh at your stupidity.
Reply 117
Original post by Steevee
My way of trying to save face? :lolwut: The entire premise of the thread is around the mutilation of children. Your first contention was that you were happy to mutilate children. It could not be more related to our discussion. :facepalm2:

And you'll drone on about Mohammed and what a cool guy he was, waste your life praising Allah, and then you'll rot in the ground like the rest of us, while the next generation laugh at your stupidity.

:facepalm2: Keep trying to defend your horrid error. You also have a large cyber ego (outright refusal to acknowledge silly mistakes).

Like I said, show's going to be over before you know it. Curtains are going to come down on your world, and it won't be on a godless filthy globe.
Original post by Steevee

you will be regretting saying that when judgement day arrives, no joke. astaghfirullah
Reply 119
Original post by noisy06
:facepalm2: Keep trying to defend your horrid error. You also have a large cyber ego (outright refusal to acknowledge silly mistakes).

Like I said, show's going to be over before you know it. Curtains are going to come down on your world, and it won't be on a godless filthy globe.

My error? Oh my dear, it will be clear to anyone reading that the error was yours.

Maybe not, but it'll be well on the way to being rid of the disgusting stain that is Abrahamic religion :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending