The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Where can you do your placement year?

I want to study Psychology and I know Plymouth offers a placement year. Does this have to be in the UK? I really want to do a placement in the U.S! Would this be possible?

Thanks for feedback :smile:
Original post by Kelly95
I want to study Psychology and I know Plymouth offers a placement year. Does this have to be in the UK? I really want to do a placement in the U.S! Would this be possible?

I don't know. But the best way to find out would just be to give them a ring. That way you'll know for certain!

COURSE ENQUIRIES

Tel: +44 (0)1752 585858

http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/contact
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Kelly95

I wouldnt bet against it.

I do Business and am about to start my placement in a few weeks (which happens to be at the Business School) , when i was checking the site + emails for them, a number were from france, one was from Japan i think, two or three from US i remember .. though i ignored them all so may be more.

Ofcourse then, if it is the same as with us, you can find your own if you wish, permitting it can abide by certain rules set out by the university.

+ if you say you would really like it, well.. its kind of their job to help you, they may have contacts to help find one for you in the US.

Like the person said, contacting them could be beneficial however i would contact the psychology department directly as the course leaders, especially those involved in placement, will have better information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending