The Student Room Group

TSR German Society

Scroll to see replies

Oh natürlich.... und es war auch noch in deiner Signatur. :redface: Aber warum musst du deshalb deinen Schlafrhythmus umstellen? Die Prüfungen hast du doch schon hinter dir. :biggrin:
Reply 5981
Jammertal
Oh natürlich.... und es war auch noch in deiner Signatur. :redface: Aber warum musst du deshalb deinen Schlafrhythmus umstellen? Die Prüfungen hast du doch schon hinter dir. :biggrin:

lol, Guter Frage:p: Ich muss meine Schlafrhythmus umstelle, weil ich Glück sein will. Normalerweise, wann ich keine Schlaf bekomme, kann ich sehr böse sein:frown: Auch, vielleicht werde ich eine Foto in der Zeitung habe (wenn ich gutes Noten bekomme), und ich möchte nicht so gern Tränensäcken habe; sie sind nicht anziehend:p:
Reply 5982
Jammertal
Na, sonst ist 1€ schon billig.

ja, es ist ebens das tuch
Pinguin
hm habt ihr in england keine dvd verleihstellen?

Doch...

gooner1592
lol, Guter Frage:tongue: Ich muss meine Schlafrhythmus umstelle, weil ich Glück sein will. Normalerweise, wann ich keine Schlaf bekomme, kann ich sehr böse sein:frown: Auch, vielleicht werde ich eine Foto in der Zeitung habe (wenn ich gutes Noten bekomme), und ich möchte nicht so gern Tränensäcken habe; sie sind nicht anziehend:tongue:

Viel Glueck. :smile: (Attractive = attraktiv. :p:)
gooner1592
Ja! „Saw“ ist einen fantastisch Filme, und jemand muß dass sehen! Es wird dir eine hoche Adrenalin geben!

Echt? Wovon handelt's sich?
Reply 5985
hi!
bin zurück--es war schön und traurig-wir hatten uns alle den abschied prpblemloser vorgestellt-schon komisch, ca 10 leute heulend am hafen-den abend vorher ordentlich gefeiert-wie immer also, dann um 6 schwimmen gegangen und um 3 haben wir dann 2 australienfahrer verabschiedet, meine besten freunde fahren in 14 tagen, seh sie aber nicht mehr.
sonst wars eher anstrengend,da vieles nach dem abi zerfallen ist und auch sher schlimm: erst 2 leute haben nen studienplatz--drückt auf die stimmung-wie habt ihr das we verbracht?
bin jetzt mal wieder sprachlos :wink:
Reply 5986
generalebriety
Doch...

Viel Glueck. :smile: (Attractive = attraktiv. :p:)

lol, danke schon!:biggrin: Und vielen Danke fur die Ubersetzung von 'attractive':p: Weil ich Englander bin, muss ich manchmal in meine Worterbuch gehen um die Worter zu schreiben, also es tut mir Leid dass manchmal meine Posten nicht sehr klar sind.
Reply 5987
generalebriety
Echt? Wovon handelt's sich?

Entschuldigung, ich verstehe dass Frage nicht:frown: :redface:
gooner1592
lol, danke schon!:biggrin: Und vielen Danke fur die Ubersetzung von 'attractive':p: Weil ich Englander bin, muss ich manchmal in meine Worterbuch gehen um die Worter zu schreiben, also es tut mir Leid dass manchmal meine Posten nicht sehr klar sind.

Kein Problem. Ich bin auch Engländer, deshalb hab ich "anziehend" verstanden. :p: Dein Deutsch ist verständlich (und auch gar nicht schlecht).
gooner1592
Entschuldigung, ich verstehe dass Frage nicht:frown: :redface:

"What's it about?"

sich handeln von = to be about. ("Der Film handelt sich von... einem Junge, der blah blah blah...")
Reply 5990
gooner1592
Ja! „Saw“ ist einen fantastisch Filme, und jemand muß dass sehen! Es wird dir eine hoche Adrenalin geben!

Saw, a fantastic film!? :eek3: Ok, fair enough I've only seen Saw 2, but you get adrenaline rush by seeing people get tortured slowly!? :eek3: Saw 2 was probably the most horrific movie I've ever seen and I regret ever watching it. There was no storyline - just slow forms of torture as you watch people fight for their lives. I wish I'd never seen the movie - it's disgusting and horrible and I don't understand how or why anyone could/would enjoy it! Especially the bit where the woman's wrists were trapped in that glass box *shudders* I was in dread of having a nightmare about that for a few days afterwards until I looked at it from a movie's perspective and told myself how that was an actress who did not come to any harm and the blood running down her arms was fake. Only then did I have any peace at night! I'm a bit of an artist and writer so hurting my wrists is kinda an especially scary thing :frown:

I say everybody must never watch it :redface:
irisng
Saw, a fantastic film!? :eek3: Ok, fair enough I've only seen Saw 2, but you get adrenaline rush by seeing people get tortured slowly!? :eek3:

If you don't get an adrenaline rush from that, I can't imagine what you do get an adrenaline rush from. :confused:
:eek3: Nearly up to 6000 posts in the thread!
Reply 5993
generalebriety
If you don't get an adrenaline rush from that, I can't imagine what you do get an adrenaline rush from. :confused:

I get adrenaline from an exciting thriller or detective story, or action thriller, or if I read a good book. How can anyone get an adrenaline rush from... watching people get tortured? :frown: It's not like it's - two people tied up and there's a bomb about to go off, they struggle and in the last few seconds they break free and they run. Saw 2 is like - it's a slow way of watching and enjoying people get tortured and die. Like, do you have any idea how haunting it is to watch this woman smile dreamily in hope as she reached for the entidote, then get both of her wrists trapped in a glass box where if she tried to pull her arms out, blades will close down around her flesh and ampitate her. Then in confusion she cries and the guy who's gone mad comes in, looks at her number, smiles and reassures her, then closes the door behind her. And you're left watching her bleed and cry and the lights are all red - then the screen leaves her and all you hear is her screaming? (yes that was the most effective and horrifying part of the movie for me) The sheer brutality of the movie was haunting and unnecessary and all done just for the sake of torture. Like the other guy, pulling the trigger to shoot himself in the eye.

I mean, I'm not a wimp when it comes to blood etc - but the way Saw was done was simply horrific.
irisng
I get adrenaline from an exciting thriller or detective story, or action thriller, or if I read a good book. How can anyone get an adrenaline rush from... watching people get tortured? :frown: It's not like it's - two people tied up and there's a bomb about to go off, they struggle and in the last few seconds they break free and they run. Saw 2 is like - it's a slow way of watching and enjoying people get tortured and die. Like, do you have any idea how haunting it is to watch this woman smile dreamily in hope as she reached for the entidote, then get both of her wrists trapped in a glass box where if she tried to pull her arms out, blades will close down around her flesh and ampitate her. Then in confusion she cries and the guy who's gone mad comes in, looks at her number, smiles and reassures her, then closes the door behind her. And you're left watching her bleed and cry and the lights are all red - then the screen leaves her and all you hear is her screaming? (yes that was the most effective and horrifying part of the movie for me) The sheer brutality of the movie was haunting and unnecessary and all done just for the sake of torture. Like the other guy, pulling the trigger to shoot himself in the eye.

I mean, I'm not a wimp when it comes to blood etc - but the way Saw was done was simply horrific.

I haven't seen it so I don't know what you're referring to. Still, adrenaline causes a 'fight or flight' reaction... it's originally designed to be employed in situations where your life is in danger. According to evolution, anyway. Detective stories don't really cover that. :p:
Reply 5995
generalebriety
I haven't seen it so I don't know what you're referring to. Still, adrenaline causes a 'fight or flight' reaction... it's originally designed to be employed in situations where your life is in danger. According to evolution, anyway. Detective stories don't really cover that. :p:

I get more excited over nearly finding a clue or an answer, cus at long last - you're nearly there! - if you get me :p: Or like, I'm reading The Outsider atm and I've just finished reading Part I which is half the book and I have a slight adrenaline rush over what's gonna happen to Mersault cus he's just murdered a man, kinda accidentally, but not quite.

Oh trust me, you don't want to know what I'm referring to in Saw 2. The movie starts off with a man with an opened mask locked to his neck - like a book, opened, but this is a face mask that will fit your entire head and there're metal spikes on the inside of both sides. The man wakes up, realises the key to the lock of the mask is behind his eye cus the kidnapper/murderer thought to do surgery on him and put it there while he was unconscious. You watch him try to gouge his eye out but he couldn't and screams, then the minute's up and the mask snaps shut - and he falls and blood pours from the mask.

Now if that's not horrific, I don't know what is. The people who thought this up have to have a very twisted mind indeed - and why anyone would be sadistic enough to enjoy such a movie is beyond me. I only watched it cus I'd promised a friend to watch it with him before I knew what sort of movie it was.
Reply 5996
irisng
Saw, a fantastic film!? :eek3: Ok, fair enough I've only seen Saw 2, but you get adrenaline rush by seeing people get tortured slowly!? :eek3: Saw 2 was probably the most horrific movie I've ever seen and I regret ever watching it. There was no storyline - just slow forms of torture as you watch people fight for their lives. I wish I'd never seen the movie - it's disgusting and horrible and I don't understand how or why anyone could/would enjoy it! Especially the bit where the woman's wrists were trapped in that glass box *shudders* I was in dread of having a nightmare about that for a few days afterwards until I looked at it from a movie's perspective and told myself how that was an actress who did not come to any harm and the blood running down her arms was fake. Only then did I have any peace at night! I'm a bit of an artist and writer so hurting my wrists is kinda an especially scary thing :frown:

I say everybody must never watch it :redface:

Well, I've only seen Saw 1, but it does give you an adrenaline rush because when you watch it, you're thnking "aahhhhhhhh! what's going to happen next?" So I count that as adrenaline, and by the sounds of how you described the second Saw film, it sounds like it would give en even bigger adrenaline:biggrin:
Reply 5997
generalebriety
"What's it about?"

sich handeln von = to be about. ("Der Film handelt sich von... einem Junge, der blah blah blah...")

ahhh, got ya!:biggrin: I was thinking that I've used that phrase before in a piece of writing in German for my GCSE in German about a book I've read, but couldn't recall what it meant:cool:
Dinna you worry, Jammertal! I know my german is awful compared to your english, but my latin isnt much better. I can just about translate a few simple sentences, my knowledge is confined to that of classical latin in legends, such as the legend of the seasons. uber boring. although, i did enjoy learning it in my free time! i've dabbled in a few languages but im schlecht at most of them!

(notice random words in sentences? thats cause i cant string a sentence together. in english or german for that matter!!)
Stagestruckgal
Dinna you worry, Jammertal!

That's how people in Lincolnshire speak, is it? :p:

Quick Reply

Latest